14.

I woke up at my annoying alarm. I stretch on my bed and walk to the bathroom I opened the shower waiting for the hot water to shower, while I was waiting I decided to blast some music. Today I decided to wear something casual and cozy because I was on that chill mood. I wear some adidas shorts with a white blouse with some white converse I put my hair on a messy bun and I only wear mascara because I didn't feel like wearing makeup today. I sat on my couch and scroll through my socio media waiting for Shawn. I heard a knock on the door so I get up quickly to open it. I see a Shawn with some adidas pants and a white shirt with his converse, we laugh at our matching clothes and start walking to school.
R: Shawn, uhm I was thinking that you really need to upload covers to YouTube I mean you have an incredible voice and you- Shawn cut me off smiling at me
S: I will do it, music is my passion I will do it.
I smiled at his with a big smile on my face and we keep walking to school.

We walked to our science class and we start talking with Spencer, Nichole, Zack and Dave until the teacher told us tu go to our seats. The class was really boring, like actually boring until I feel a paper ball hitting my head. I opened the note to see thta it was from Shawn.

"Hey! Well actually I just wanted to know if you want to come to my place today so we can film my first YouTube video! Uhm are U in?"

      Shawn xx
I turn to see a smirking Shawn I nodded at him and I decided to put attention to class so I put attention. It was lunch time and Spencer, Nichole, Zack and Dave walked to us and they see us with smirking faces because Shawn and I were cuddling on the backyard. We started eating and chatting about summer. The day was so slow today but finally it was over. I see Shawn waiting for me on the parking lot so I walk to him and give him a quick kiss on the lips. We started walking to his house when we were in front on his house I turn around to see Shawn looking me so deeply and I chuckle at his action and asked him what's was wrong.
S: I want to know that you are the most beautiful girl in the world and that I'm the luckiest guy in earth for having you Regina, I mean damn look at you you are just so, so perfect for me.
I was smiling at him like and idiot because of his complement. "Shawnnnnn you are making me blushhhh but I love you so much Mendes" I covered my face with my hands when I feel those soft perfect lips on mine. We started kissing until we heard the sound of a camera. We turn around to see All the Mendes family looking at us. We started laughing and Aaliyah stared yelling.
A: OMG I LOVE THIS COUPLE SO MUCH THEY ARE SO GOALS BUT JOW I HAVE DIABETES.
We laugh at her comment and we make our way inside. We were talking about what we wanted to make on the future and I was really interested in music/dance I love it. Then Aaliyah started saying funny things about Shawn with Karen and Shawn was fitting back so yeah it was actually really funny.
S: Mom regina and I are going to my room love you-he said giving her a kiss on her forehead.- oh and please send me those pictures and Aaliyah please the video.
Then giggle at us when we heard Aaliyah yelling.
A: USE PROTECTION KIDSSSSS
I could feel my face exploding and dawn just laugh. When I metered his room I was watching every detail of it u til Shawn started talking.
S: Sooo what song should I do?
R:I was waiting for this all day. You should do something by......CAMILA CABELLO OMG I LOVE HER SO MUCH.
S: I will si g consequences one of my favs
I looked at him with the face of wtf dude you like Camila and you didn't tell me. He look at me smirking and started recording. I was so lost on his voice it was just perfect. Oh my gos this kid is perfect I really love him and he's sooooooo HoT
S: Hahahha thanks babe, I love you too and you are more perfect and hot than me.
Oh shit I just said that out loud. I started laughing at him and we decided to do our homework and the watch Netflix. We go to the living room watching Pretty Little liars (that's my fav show if you didn't know 😂) he was so addicted at If from the first time making me feel like a proud girlfriend. I was sleeping here so I change to my pjs and cuddle with Shawn till we fell asleep.
...................................................................
Hello! I'm back 👏🏼! Hope you like this chapter I will upload this when I have wif because rn I don't have lol😂 so yeah enjoy  when I publish this🤷🏼‍♀️ [today is July 9 2018) uhm so yeah I needed to write this chapter again because my iPad deleted it but is here rn! 😂💗Wuuu leave a comment and please vote for my book love you guys and I hope you enjoy this chapter.❤️
~M🌺