13.

Probably I will upload a lot of chapters today because I'm on a road trip so I will try to write 2 or more chapters idk so yeah enjoy!

Today was the last day of summer vacations and I have the diner with Shawn's family. He was going to be at my place at 1 so we can go together at his place. I check my phone and it was already 9:30 so I take a shower and put on a white crop top and some ripped black jeans with my converse. I straight my hair and I put on some natural makeup. I was straightening my hair when I heard a knock on the door I look to my phone and it was already 1:00 pm so I opened the door and she a Shawn with a bucket of roses. I smiled at him and give him a quick kiss on the lips.
R: Hey!-I said with a big smile on my face
S: hello, are u ready?
R: almost I just need to finish my hair.
We went to my room and Shawn was looking at me while I was straightening my hair.
R: Why are u looking at me like that?-I say with a smile of confusion on my face
S: it's only that I don't know how you make that I mean you can burn yourself_ I just chuckle at his reaction- Plus you are so beautiful and I'm the luckiest guy in the world.
I just smiled at him trough the mirror and blow him a kiss while my cheeks were turning red. He chuckled at me and get up of bed and gave me a kiss. I was done straightening my hair and we were on our way.
(Skip the ride)
We were in front of his house and I was nervous. Shawn noticed that because he took my hand and looked at me with a little smile on his face telling me to be calm. We walked to the door and Shawn opened the door and start yelling.
S: Mom! We are here
K: I'm on the kitchen!
We walked to the kitchen and the mom of Shawn turned around with a big smile on her face.
K: hello, I'm Shawn's mom and please call me Karen.- I smiled at her comment
R: hi, Karen I'm Regina.
K: I know who you are I heard a lot of you
R: i hope only good things- I said with a big smile on my face.
K: believe me I heard a lot of things of you of hoe bea- she wasn't able to finish because Shawn interrupted her.
S: ok mom that's enough you don't have a dinner to prepare?
Karen and I just laughed Shawn took my arm and we walked to the lining room. Where I saw a girl of 14 years old.
A: Hello I'm Aaliyah, Shawn's sister!
R: hi I'm Regina nice to meet you Aaliyah.
Aaliyah just smiled at me and then his dad started talking.
M: Hello I'm Manny Shawn's dad.-he's said with a big smile on his face
R: Hello Sr.Mendes
M: oh please call me Manny- I smiled at him and sighed down on the couch.
We were talking about random things and Aaliyah was telling me fu stories about Shawn and he was just so embarrassed. We were talking so cool and chill u til her mom told us that the dinner was ready, we walked to the kitchen and the food really looked so good o sit down between Aaliyah and Shawn. We started eating until her mother started asking questions.
K: So Regina, what you'd like to study?
R: Actually I would love to study something related to photography or Music because I really love all that.
M: Really!? Shawn wants to study something with music too you should do your own company.
All the dinner was really funny Aaliyah started telling funny stories about Shawn but now with her mom and Shawn start telling funny stuff about Aaliyah so there was a "fight" between brothers. The night was over and Shawn and I washed the dishes. It was already late and tomorrow we had school so I decided to go home. I say goodbye to all Shawn's family and Shawn took me to my apartment. When we were at my door I told Shawn that I really loved everything about this night that I loved his family, etc... we say goodbye and I give him a quick kiss. He left and I do my night routine and go to bed but before a checked social media and a Shawn message appeared.
Shawn💘:
Goodnight beautiful! See ya tomorrow I will walk to you place so we can walk together to school! Love you so much and sweet dreams❤️❤️❤️
I smiled at the message and I answered him.
Regina😍:
Aww love you too Shawn❤️ and I'll be ready don't worry! Sweet dreams too love you so much. Se ya tomorrow!❤️❤️
I put my alarm and turned off my phone with a big smile on my face wondering why I'm so lucky to have Shawn.
......................................................................................................................
HELLO IM BACK! So this was so long and the inspiration hit me jeje😂 hope you liked this chapter ! I will try to write other one today idk I'm on road trip of 7 hours so yeah let's see if the i pirar ion hit me again later, but anyways hope you like this chapter 🙃 comment If you have suggestions or opinions and vote for my book!❤️ LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND (OMG ACT LIKE TOU LOVE ME STARTED IM SAD NOW😭) I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER ❤️❤️❤️
~M🌺