Epilogue

Eight Years Later

"Here are your sandwiches, kiddos." Nagini Potter carried a platter of sandwiches to the long dining room table housing the ten children who currently called 'Nagini's Haven' home. The Home served as a halfway house for Muggleborn and Squib children from unsafe or ill-prepared households and placed them in homes of magical and muggle parents, respectively, that could provide the children stable and healthy households to grow up in.  Harry and Nagini started the Home two years after the twins were born and had bought and renovated an old mansion in London. The Mansion now held their growing family and was able to house numerous foster children comfortably.

Watching the children at the table eating and enjoying their lunch, Nagini scanned the table for her own offspring and came up empty.

"Mumma Gini?" a small brunette squib girl, Caity, noticed her searching gaze and looked up at her. "They're in the backyard with Poppa Harry."

"Thanks Caity." Nagini smiled before turning around and entering the kitchen, making her way to the bay window that overlooked the backyard. Sure enough, six pythons of different sizes were wrestling and chasing each other in the extensive yard. Chuckling, she watched with pride before throwing open the window. "Come in guys! It's lunch time!"

Even after years of watching her children grow up, it still fascinated her as she watched each of her children transform from snakes to humans.

An emerald color snake and a brown diamond-pattern snake reached the house's side door first, turning into the eight year old twins, James and Lilly.

A pure brown snake that shimmered like melting chocolate in the sun transformed into six year old Albus Harry, who had wavy black hair and sported corrective glasses like his father.

Next came a banana-yellow python, who became four year old Colette Ray, who was closely followed by a black and white striped snake, who quickly became two year old Paisley Anne, who grabbed onto her sister's hand with chubby fingers.

Lastly, ending the train of Potters, came a twelve foot long  brown python, whose pattern matched his eldest son's. Still having about an hour left of his temporary transformation potion, he climbed his wife's body and came to rest around her waist and upper torso, resting his head on her shoulder.

Walking them both to the mouth of the dining room, they watched their children intergrade themselves into the crowd of other children, each grabbing or being handed a sandwich.

Smiling, Nagini looked down at her husband and rubbed circles into the soft spot under his chin. ~You know what dear? I think we did good.~

~I think so too. Pretty good for two souls brought together by an ancient spell.~

~An ancient spell that will guide our children to their own soul mates some day.~

~So they can build their own families to cherish for always and forever.~

~Always and forever.~

The End.