Authors Notes

•If you're enjoying this story please let me know! Comment, Vote and share :) id really appreciate the support•

*July 2023*
After over 5 years this story has finally been completed. I'm sorry to those who didn't get to finish it when they were reading but I hope you find the time to finish it. I was newly 16 when I started this and I'm now half way through 21 so this has been a journey.

If there's any discontinuity In this story please let me know, the final two chapters are in depth descriptions so you can hopefully picture the beauty of the ending as I pictured it.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. If you could vote for each chapter I would deeply appreciate it x

I am currently writing a new Book called 'Beyond the Veil of time' which follows Elizabeth Thorne as she travels from 1953 to 1853 and is swept away by a dashing Captain and his devilish brother. A love triangle that's destined to end in tragedy.

Thank you.

*February 2021*
This book was started in 2018, Although it is currently not finished I really appreciate you for clicking on it! Commenting on chapters and reminding me to update it will motive me to finish it! I hope you enjoy and I apologise if there's any grammatical errors, spelling mistakes or something out of place, this book has not been edited.

If you enjoy this book and Can't wait for an update, go check out my latest novel - 'A Journey to Soulé' about a young woman who gets thrown into a love triangle between two brothers she's never met.

*April 2018*
Hey guys, I am extremely happy with the response so far. THANK YOU FOR OVER 100 READS IN JUST OVER A WEEK!

I am sorry to keep you waiting, I've currently been reading a lot of stories in the hope to get over my writer's block, however, I always get distracted reading ones that have no relevance to how I'm trying to write.

* on a side note, if anyone good at photoshop and wants to make me some edits for each chapter I would be so grateful! I'll also give you full credit/a shoutout.

Apologies if you thought this was a new chapter I just wanted to keep you updated!

Stay cute xx I hope you're enjoying this so far :)