Warmth within

Buds began to deflower. Dormant trees had become the fashion once again, draining all the colour from the once carefree forest. Familiar Sparrows fled overseas in hope to find safety. Caged, the water lay still. Plush-green meadows turned to sludgy lands where no man should go. The vast array of Daggers taunted the sky and enclosed the picturesque view that Susan had become to enjoy.

"Where are we?" Panicked a voice.
Alert, Susan hid.
"Maybe we're home? Maybe we left Narnia?" Sighed another voice.
"It can't just end like that. We didn't go through the wardrobe, or the tree. We didn't get to say goodbye." Cried a closer voice, clearly in distress.

Unbeknown to Susan her dress hung beside the rock. This had distracted the youngest off her track and into the direction Susan was hiding.
"Don't be afraid, I'm not here to hurt you. My Names Lucy, Lucy The Valiant. You don't know where we are do you?"

"Lucy?" She gasped. Her voiced bellowed behind the rock. Susan poked her head around the side and revealed her siblings. "Edmund? Peter? Is that really you?"  Glee sang through her veins as she jumped up to hug them. They all cheered and embraced each other.

Unexpectedly, a voice cried from behind; terror reigned. The swampy ground froze beneath their feet and sent a chill up their spines. Peter had pushed his siblings behind him and raised his mighty sword. "Who's there?" He roared towards to suffering figure.

"Not again. I was so close." The voice wailed in between cries. "If it wasn't for you, The Children of Eve, I could have won. No more Aslan, No more sunny Narnia. No more talking monsters."
"You're the only monster as far as I can see." Edmund remarked before spitting on the ground in front of her. "You're my worst nightmare, and I'm going to be yours." Wistfully, he clenched his brothers sharpened blade before lunging it into her icy heart. His sisters winced as her mangled body disintegrated into a million pieces and the fragments faded away. It wasn't until that moment that Susan realised the trees had vanished along side everything else and had been replaced with a white haze upon the horizon. Mesmerised, she stumbled towards the ghastly light. Peter, Edmund and Lucy hesitated before imitating their sisters walk.

Slowly, but surely her chest began to rise. She gasped for her first breath of air in minutes before fluttering her eyes open. It wasn't until she coughed that Caspian became aware of her internal warmth regenerating. In fear and shock, he jumped back.

"Susan?" He questioned in disbelief, clearly taken back and confused. His blood shot eyes observed as she sat up.
"Where am I?" Her voice is barely a whisper.  Caspian couldn't comprehend what his eyes were conveying. Despite being unsure, he helps his queen to her feet and attempted to protect her from witnessing her siblings unconscious states. His attempt was hopeless. Faintly, she looked into his pitiful eyes; "They're on their way back to us; I can feel it in my heart."

Speechless, Caspian kissed her forehead and pulled her close.

Nonchalantly, they all woke up from their haze like daydream; it was as if they had scheduled their return; the four Pevensie's had been reunited. Discreetly, Aslan discarded the remains and reluctantly wonders over to the family reunion.
"It's lovely to see you again, dear Susan. I hope you understood the messages you received whilst you've been away." He says with a smug look upon his handsome face. His main was covered in frosted, silk blood and his stomach looked bloated. He stood prouder than usual and had yet to notice Lucy stood impatiently for his attention.

"Aslan!" She cheered. " We're back in Narnia! We still have time to say goodbye."

Eventually, Aslan explained to the kings and queens that the place Susan had been staying was the common ground between Aslan's country and Narnia. Susan hallucinating her Siblings; was the cause of Jadis controlling her frail subconscious.

Some foolish widow had been giving blood to the satanic white beast for months, until she was strong enough to stand. As a consequence of this Jadis had escaped the penitentiary, she was destined to survive in for the rest of eternity which caused her games to unfold. He also admitted that he could not have defeated her without their motivation, strength and love. He was forever thankful.