The Call

"Who's there?" The White Witch demanded an answer but Caspian was reluctant to give her one. His thoughts had overflowed.

After the pevensies had crashed hard onto the ground, Destrian got up riled and stood on his frail back legs making a delicate, white object fall out of his satchel before charging towards Jadis. He was metres from her, he was about to claim victory and honour for his country. Startled, she waved her glowing white staff and the brown stallions heart pumped ice through his weak veins causing his body to turn to ice. Out of spite, she smashed the horses frozen remains and alerted a warning to Caspian.

Sweat started to drip of his tanned forehead. A lump had grew in his throat and panic had begun to set in. With caution she approached the slanted rock and raised her staff once again. He stared in consternation at the object that stood less than a metre away. In moments he had realised the familiar object and grasped it with his clamming hand. The fierce horn roared over the horizon.

She approached with anger and was hungry for blood. Caspian clutched the handle of his dagger but the shaft was jammed within the leather belt. Panicking, Caspian had only seconds to escape the looming demon.

Pretentiously, he scurried across the floor and dodged the chilling destiny he was almost certain to have faced. Once again, the beast raised her staff. "You're as annoying as those Children of Eve. Without them and you, Aslan is weak; Narnia will have a victorious, and dare I say beautifully wicked, leader in power once again. Winter shall be eternal!" She taunted. Their eyes met and she could taste his fear. She had power. She had intent. She had won;

Fiercely, a proud, determined figure charged onto Jadis and tackled her to the ground. Caspian couldn't believe what his eyes were displaying. With a roar of fire, Aslan had demolished the queens authority and Plummeted her to the ground. She had become afraid and weak under his ever growing strength. Before she could speak he mauled her face. She screamed in terror until she could no more. Caspian was mortified. Panicking, he stood upon his shaking feet and ran towards The Pevensie's. A tear was shed from his hazel eyes as he closes the distance between their bodies. Naturally, he ran towards Susan first. Her face was pale, cheeks were colourless and her lips were blue. It crushed his heart to see her so empty.

He caresses her face and fixed her hair, before playing a gentle kiss upon her lifeless lips.

"I'm sorry, I love you. I'm sorry." He sobbed into her ear as his body grew weaker.