Brawl

She kept swallowing, and her throat kept clenching, but no matter what she could not stop the warm feeling rising through her chest. The taste crawled up the back of her throat. "I don't feel so good" they say in unison before plummeting their faces down towards the wooden lavatories. A warm, clouded, cream coloured liquid spilt from her mouth, and sizzled as it splashed into the tin bucket. "I'm so sorry." Susan mumbled for the hundredth time that morning.
Lucy laughed as she rubbed the lower back of the two Primigravida's.
"When should we tell them?" Lilliandil whispers before sitting against the crumbling brick wall. Their faces were flushed but drained. The gleam that followed Lilliandil's inhumane features had dimmed.
"It's too early to know." Susan choked.

"There has to be another way. It's too soon, we haven't even spoke about what happened." The hazel eyed man challenged the fierce and mighty Aslan.
"They were never meant to return. You had said your goodbyes young one. This is your world not theirs." He remarked, his voice was rusty from the emotions he was with holding.
"He has a point Caspian, I love it here; I always have. But we have a life at home; I don't want to leave, I never do but we have too otherwise we might get stuck here forever; and who knows what will happen to us if we die here." Edmund stated with emotion-full sighs.
Determined, Caspian charged towards Peter. "If you love her, you wouldn't leave her. If you cared about her, you wouldn't leave her. If you cared about Narnia you wouldn't leave them again." He taunted centres meters from his face. Peter took a step towards Caspian, and closed the gap between them. He could see the fire within his eyes. "Everyone knows a star and a human can't be together. It would never work out and anyway Narnia's King is you now." His own heart broke with every word he had spoken. Caspian refused to accept that the family he adored, and would have died for, were wishing to leave his side.

All of a sudden Caspian shoved Peters shoulders. "You coward." Caspian rages In the spare of the moment, resulting with Peter propelled a punch onto Caspian's handsome face; "I'm so sorry Casp-" then all at once a fight had begun. Edmund attempted to stop the brawl but got thrown and lost amid the fight. Aslan studied the body language of the boys, he realised they were both locking their emotions in a pit within their hearts. The keys lay in the hands of their lovers and Peter was reluctant to ask for it back.

Startlingly, the door slammed open. Three women entered and suddenly the atmosphere had changed. The men's eyes locked onto their partners and their faces flushed white. "We need to talk." Was the only words Susan could form, she was ashamed at the sight of their dispute.