The Next Morning

This chapter is a fair bit shorter than the last few and I apologise for that. Please remember to vote and comment, I do enjoy receiving constructive criticism so I can improve my writing for you guys.

Anyways I hope you enjoy

The next morning found Robert who was awake watching Sophie as she slept. The pair hadn't moved since they fell asleep so her head was still lying on his chest, her legs entangled with his as he held her against him. Occasionally he would kiss the top of her head or stroke her arm softly or brush his fingers against her cheek.

As the sun rose through the window, crap we forgot to shut the curtains, the sun crept over the pair as it rose, the warmth waking Sophie up. Her eyes slowly fluttered open, making contact with Robert's golden brown eyes.

"Good morning"

"Morning" replied Sophie as she snuggled down into his arms.

"Sleep well?"

"Wonderfully, thank you. And you? Oh I didn't make your arm go dead did I?"

"It was the best sleep I've had in a long time and don't worry, you didn't. You're as light as a feather" he joked as he tapped her nose.

"Now come here and let me kiss you" he chuckled as he lent down peppering Sophie's face with hundreds of tiny kisses, making her laugh. The pair sighed in contentment as they looked out the window, watching the hustle and bustle of London.

"Sophie?"

"Yes Robert"

"I hope you don't think me crazy"

"I'm afraid I already do but carry on" she laughed

"Sophie, I know it's ridiculously early days but I want you to know, you aren't just some fling. I see a real future with you and well to get to the point I guess I'm proposing marriage. I know it's far too soon for that, but just know I intend to make you my wife one day but we'll take things slowly. That's if you'll be mine that is, will you? Be me girlfriend? He stammered, his nerves getting to him as he knew what he was saying was crazy.

"Marriage already, wow I must be good in bed" she winked, secretly loving the fact he saw her not as some naive girl but the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, his wife.

"And yes, I'd love to be your girlfriend, and in the future...well let me think about the marriage proposal but I'm all yours. Only yours."

"God I love you" Robert chuckled as he rolled Sophie onto her back and peppered her with more kisses.

"Ahhh my girlfriend, I like the sound of that"

"So do I!"

"Well I think we ought to celebrate" Robert declared with a smirk as he began to kiss Sophie's neck causing her to laugh.

"Again Mr Downey? When you were such a beast with me last night" Sophie laughed but Robert looked guilty.

"I'm sorry about that. I..you...I lost control, you just felt so good and I"

"Oh I'm not complaining, although I am a little sore down there"

"I'm sorry babe" he kissed her again. He felt terrible. How could he lose his control like that?

Sophie didn't mind however, and crawled on top of him kissing all over his face and neck, encouraging him to continue with what happened last night.

"Hmm don't tell me my shy little Sophie is after another round?" he smirked as he picked her up and twirled her onto her back making her laugh as she pulled his face down to kiss him.

Let's just say that the morning activities where just as pleasurable as the night before.