introduction

|ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

×

loved.

what everyone should feel and be. a strong feeling that could grow and blossom like a flower. that could slowly fade away like grey clouds in the sky but return soon enough.

that's how hoseok felt.

he felt like everything was lost and gone for. that he had absolutely no-one and was stuck on his own. without a mom, dad, sister, caretaker. that he had to fend for himself without guidance and learn from the classes of collage and self taught lessons.

that's what hoseok thought.

that being loved was something to come and go and maybe never come back unless you really needed it. that it just wasn't never for him because he could never hold onto it.

home.

something everyone should have. like a stray animal finding the comfort in a strangers arms. that could be taken away in a wave from the ocean. but be rebuilt in time or can't because there was too much damage.

hoseok thought like that.

though he did have a apartment, he felt as if it wasn't the same from before such an incident. without someone being there to lift his thoughts away. to fill the scarring silence.

hoseok felt like that.

every night. every day. ever hour and every second. that this wasn't home. that it wasn't safe nor comforting. and that's all he wanted but 'knew' he would never get it.

until two boys came tearing down those walls he took so long to build up, and show him that maybe...just maybe...

he could be loved.

-

another little space story for all of you!

any thoughts?

vote, comment, share!