one

| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

×

hoseok was just on his way to work. running down the busy streets and bumping into many people along the way. it was the usual for him in all honesty. to wake up and get dressed for his shift at the cafe or for his classes if he had them that morning. all was normal, nothing to be worried about.

except for when he bumped into another male. causing both to stumble and hoseok to fall back slightly. he didn't think it caused any damage, but oh boy was he wrong once he saw the blonde-headed male before him with coffee dripping down his white t-shirt and mouth agape in shock as people pass by like nothing happened.

hoseok widens eyes, mouth also in an "O" shaped form as he tries to form words. feeling intimidated by the deathly look the male was showing off. making him gulp as he feels like his life was on the line now. and maybe it was, or wasn't.

"o-oh my god! I'm so sorry, I didn't watch where I was going and I just - fuck I can get you a new coffee or bl-"

"i-it's okay."

hoseok stops his blabbering. not even realizing he had pulled out his wallet to give him some bills until he locks eyes with the dark brown orbs. feeling his cheeks burn brightly as the other is now smiling ever so slightly. his heart rate picking up.

he closes his mouth as the other throws the cup away in a nearby trash can, keeping the napkin that was around the white foam in order to wipe off the stains. pulling over his black hoodie as he now looks much better.

"keep your money, I'm fine."

he spoke with such honesty  and maybe a bit of adoration because this was definitely something too precious to keep in mind, including the cute boy in front of him now.

hoseok still has his mouth agape, wondering how one could be so kind yet scary at the same time. and he has to admit, not only was his personality attractive, but also his looks because have you even seen this kid?

"the names min yoongi, by the way."

he says, voice deep and soothing that hoseok feels his heart flutter and lips turn into that beautiful bright smile and now it was yoongis turn to feel a sudden stop in his breathe. the boy resembled a sun in every little thing and he loved that. even if he just met him.

"n-nice to meet you. I'm jung hoseok."

they both shake hands and neither miss the warmth that spreads through them. fingers grazing by just the tip at the end of their little greeting until it hits yoongi that he was going to be late. and the pinge of guilt that stumbles upon him.

"I shall see you soon hoseok, until then, have a nice day."

hoseok stutters for a response, but yoongi had already left. running down the busy streets of the city and leaving behind a confused little.

-

sorry this is short but these are how most will be!

vote, comment, share <3