two

| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

×

jimin is waiting in the classroom. leg bouncing up and down nervously as he glances at the clock. class having to start at least ten minutes ago and his boyfriend still wasn't here. he could only think of two reasons why he was late, and those being he either missed his alarm clock or stopped to get coffee. but even if he did, he would have been here by now.

his thoughts were interrupted when the sudden creak of a door opening, making his head shoot up. he sighs out in relief when he sees his blonde headed lover step into the class. talking with their professor until he finally makes his way up to sit next to jimin.

"where were you?"

jimin whispers out, curiosity hinting in his voice. yoongi sighs, cringing slightly when his mind travels back to when he bumped into that (cute) boy. not knowing if he should even tell jimin about it, but then again, it was just a friendly encounter!

"I accidentally ran into someone on the way here. thus ending up in me getting coffee everywhere and the boy feeling bad."

jimins skin tingles. something that happens when he mentions another boy. he shouldn't feel like that though, because he wasn't going to see that boy again, right?

so instead he chuckles, eyes turning into small crescents that yoongi can't contain himself from kissing.

"you're an idiot you know that?"

yoongi smirks, grabbing his text book out from his bag and placing the items needs out in front of him.

"only your idiot."

jimin smiles. leaving the conversation at that. turning back to the professor who was making dramatic hand gestures to the lesson he was trying to get across.

-

an intro to yoonmin cause why not

jihope next chapter >~<