01

Elena: I woke up early in the morning and went into the shower for fifteen minutes. I got out of the shower and put on my outfit for the day.

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen and poured me a cup of coffee with blood

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen and poured me a cup of coffee with blood. I finished my cup then I left my apartment and got into my car and drove to mystic falls.

After three hours I arrived in mystic falls and I parked in front of my car in front of some place called the mystic grill. I got out of my car and went into the grill and sat down at a table and ordered a double cheeseburger with french fries and a cup of lemonade.

After a hour I finished my lunch then I left the grill and got into my car and drove to my father house. I arrived at my house then I went into the house and saw my father in the living room.

I vamp-sped over and gave him a hug and said hello dad then he said hello my daughter and gave me hug and a kiss on my head. We sat down on the couch and he told me about the stolen coffins.

I got up and said I think I'm going to convince his brother and friends to help me find him. Then my dad gave me a smirk and said good luck with that sweetheart and do be careful not to leave to many bodies.

I left the house and got into my car and drove to the Salvatore house. I arrived at the Salvatore house and I burst inside the house and sat in the living room.

After a hour people walked through the door and saw me then one of them said who the hell are you and what are you doing in my house.

A minute pass I got up and said you must be Damon Salvatore older brother to Stefan Salvatore you will find him and convince him to give back what he stole from Klaus or else there going to be lots of blood.

Then Damon said who the hell are you I said that not important right now get your brother to gave back what he stole or face me and die a painful death. A couple of minutes went by and I left the Salvatore house and got into my car and drove to my father house.

It's was night time I went upstairs into my bedroom and change into my PJs...

I went downstairs into the kitchen and poured me a cup of tea with blood. Then I got up and went into my father study and we talked about everything in our lives.

After two hours I went into my room and got into my bed and fell asleep dreaming about nature.

Next morning I woke up and got into the shower for twenty minutes. I got out of the shower and put on my clothes for today.

I went downstairs into the kitchen and eat breakfast which was warm pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausages, spicy potatoes and a glass of orange juice with blood

I finished my breakfast and clean up the kitchen then I went outside and laid in the grass. After two minutes I made a phone call and handle some business for a witch friend of mine.

After two hours I got up off the grass and went into the house and poured me a glass of bourbon. I finished my glass then I heard a nosie coming from the living room and it's was my family.

I looked around and I saw uncle kol holding up my father I vamp-sped over and toss him into the wall and said I don't think so dear uncle Kol not today. Then my family look at me and came and gave me a hug after a minute later I help my dad off the ground.

After a few minutes Esther came in to the house and she talked to the family and tried to talked to me but I ignored her and went upstairs into my cozy bedroom and spelled the door for no one can come in without permission.

It's was night time I change into my PJs and hop into my bed and fell asleep dreaming on how to kill my grandmother the original witch.