04

Elena: I woke up early in the morning and went into the shower for twenty four minutes. I got out of the shower and put on my outfit for the day.

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen and poured a glass of orange juice with blood

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen and poured a glass of orange juice with blood. I finished my glass then I left my house and got into my car and drove to Forks high school.

After a long drive I arrived at the high school and I went to the office and registered for school. I finished my paperwork for school and I got my class schedule. I left the office and went to my first class and it was AP history.

----------------AP History Class-----------------

Teacher: Hello class we have a new student coming today please be respectful and welcoming to them.

Elena: I walked into the classroom and went up to the teacher and told him I was the new student.

Teacher: please introduce yourself to the class.

Elena: I said hello my name is Elena Mikaelson. I love my family and I love to do art.

Teacher: your sit is by Mr Edward Cullen in the backrow.  Raise your hand Edward please..

Edward: I looked up and raised my hand and I started to think how the new girl is very beautiful....

Elena: I walked over to my to Edward and sat down at my desk and the teacher started to teach the class....

--------------AP history Class Over-----------

Elena: AP history was over after a hour I grab my bag and went to the cafeteria. I over to a table near the window and eat my lunch which was a toasted ham and cheese sandwich with salad and sweet iced tea.

After I finished my lunch I was join by a couple of people and they introduce themselves to me. There names was Emily Rivers, Emma Woods, Nate Winters, Jonathan Kingston, and Bella Swan.

We talked for a while and became friends with each other then I got up and was about to leave the cafeteria when a guy came over to and said hey my name is William Lakewood.

I ignored him and tried to walk away when he grabbed me by the arms and I grab his wrist and broke it then I said never ever approached me or touch me again or I'll break something much much worse in your body.

----------------School ended---------------------

Elena: I went to my locker and grab my stuff then I left school and got into my car and drove back home. I arrived at my house and I went into the kitchen and poured me a glass of bourbon with blood.

After a few minutes I did all my homework assignments and I read my book assignment called Pride and Prejudice. I finished reading the book then I went outside and got into my car and drove into town.

---------------------In town-------------------------

Chief Swan: Now Bella sweetheart what happened at school today.

Bella: I told my dad what happened to today and that I made friends with the new girl at lunch and what she did at lunch to William Lakewood.

Cheif Swan: wow new girl must be tough I can at least expect a phone call from William Lakewood father who is the Mayor of the town.

Elena: I arrived in town and I went to the local diner and ordered a double bacon cheeseburger with curly fries, salad and a chocolate milkshake.

Bella: I walked into the diner and saw Elena then I went over to her table and sat across from her.

Elena: I saw Bella sit across from me and I said hi Bella and we talked about school. Then my food arrived and Bella food which was a vegan hamburger with fries and a root beer float.

Bella: I love vegan food since Im a vegetarian and I can't stand meat but my father love to eat meat but he always make sure to have vegetarian meals for me.

Elena: that good Bella after a hour I finished my meal then I got up and said goodbye to Bella and left the diner. I got into my car and drove back home.
-----------------------Normal-----------------------

Elena: I arrived at my house then I went upstairs and change into my PJs and hop into my bed and fell asleep dreaming of the full moon.