06

Elena: I woke up early in the morning and went into the shower for twenty minutes. I got out of the shower and put on my outfit for today.

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen and poured me a cup of tea with blood

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen and poured me a cup of tea with blood. I finished my tea then I left the house and got into my car and drove to the park.

--------------------At Home------------------------

Klaus: Dear brother what should I get for my daughter for her birthday.

Elijah: You should get her something from your heart and show that you love no matter what in life.

Klaus: you right brother what are you getting her.

Elijah: A one of kind book she been looking for years.

Kol: I overheard my brothers conversation and I said I'm getting her a magical necklace.

---------------------Park-----------------------------

Elena: I walked through the park with my headphones on and listening to my music on my phone...........

I finished listening to my music and I put my headphones away then I sat down on the swing and look up at the beautiful sky.

After a hour I got up and got into my car and drove to the woods. I arrived at the woods then I walked through the woods. While I was walking through the woods I heard a sound coming from behind me.

I turned around and it's was Edward Cullen and he said what are you doing here in the woods. I said taking a walk care to join me then me and him walked together.

A few minutes later the sun shined on us and I saw Edward sparkle in the sunlight. He looked at me and I said beautiful and sexy as hell and I continue to walk and said aren't you coming with me.

Then he followed after me and said aren't you going to ask why I sparkle then I said you sparkle because you some type of vampire.

A hour pass and we talked about everything then I said I'm a type of supernatural but I won't tell you what kind yet.

We walked back to my car and I drove him to his house then I drove back home and went into the living room with my family and told them what happened today.

I went into the kitchen and poured me a glass of bourbon with blood then I went upstairs and change into my PJs and hop into my bed and fell asleep dreaming of Edward and me dancing under the moonlight.