07

Elena: It's been three months.... I woke up early in the morning and got into the shower for twenty seven minutes. I got out of the shower and put on my outfit for today.

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen and poured me a glass of orange juice with blood

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen and poured me a glass of orange juice with blood. I finished my juice then I left my house and got into my car and drove to school.

---------------------At School----------------------

Edward: come on Alice you know why I'm going out with Bella anymore I fell in love with Elena Mikaelson

Alice: Fine but you better asked Elena out today for tonight.

Edward: Fine I asked her out for tonight.

Alice: Good when you do I'm going to hang out with the very next day and asked her to go shopping with me.

Edward: I have a feeling that you will really love her.

Elena: I went to my locker and I saw Edward and he saw and walked to me and asked me on a date for tonight. I said yes I would love to go on a date with you.

-----------------Back to normal-----------------

Elena: I went into the cafeteria and sat next to Edward and his group of friends and family. I finished my lunch and talked to Edward for a minute.

I got up and went into the hallways and out of nowhere I was pulled into the girls bathroom by Bella , Jessica and others girls.

They said stay away from Edward and I just smirked and said bring it when you can and I left the bathroom and went to my classes.

After a couple of hours school was out for spring break. I grab my backpack then I left the school and got into my car and drove back home. I arrived at home and I went upstairs and told my aunt Rebekah I have a date tonight.

------------------------Tonight----------------------

Elena: I got off my bed and went into the shower for fifteen minutes. I got out of the shower and put on my outfit for tonight date........

Edward: I arrived at Elena house and I rung the doorbell and three guys and one girl answered it and said come in

Klaus: hello Edward I'm Elena father

Kol:I'm her uncle

Elijah: I'm her other uncle

Rebekah: I'm her aunt

Together: if you hurt her no one would ever find your body and no one will remember you

Elena: I went downstairs and saw my family threatening my date then I took Edward arm and we left my house. I got into his car and he drove to a nice restaurant.

We took our set and ordered dinner I had chicken pasta with salad and sweet iced tea and Edward had steak, mixed vegetables, mashed potatoes and iced tea.

We finished dinner and we walked around town and talked about each other. After two hours he drove me back home and said good night and I said good night and gave him a kiss on the cheek then went into my house.

After a minute I went upstairs and change into my PJs and got into my bed and fell to sleep dreaming about my life.

A Tribrid On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara