09

Elena: it's been two weeks.... I woke up early in the afternoon and I went into the shower for twenty minutes. I got out of the shower and put on my outfit for today.

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen and poured me a glass of bourbon with blood

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen and poured me a glass of bourbon with blood. I pulled out my phone and made some calls to witches who owe me and have them to check out my dream about a mystery person who has a white oak stake.

I finished my bourbon then I left the house and got into my car and drove to the beach. I arrived at the beach and I sat down in the sun listening to my on my headphones.

I finished listening to my music and I put my headphones away then I see Bella walking over to me.

-----------------------Beach-------------------------

Bella: Hey Elena I want you to break up with Edward or I'm going to make your life a living hell.

Elena: I don't think so bella and just because we are in public don't think I won't beat your ass.

Bella: you wouldn't my dad is the chief of the police in this town I smirked at her.

Elena: I don't gave a merde[fuck] if his the got damn he can be the president of the United States and I will still kick your ass.

Bella: You don't even know who he really is or what his secret is but I do but I know everything about him.

Elena: I know a enough and I'm his girlfriend and he loves me and I love him so you better back off.

Bella: We see about that don't you think this is over I will get my man back. I walked away from her and went to sit next to my friend Tasha who is Edward ex fiance and told her what happened.

Tasha: let's just get rid of her by making her life a living hell. I don't think she right for Edward only we are the perfect ones.

--------------------beach over---------------------

Elena: I got up and went to my car and drove back home. I arrived at home and I went into the kitchen and poured me a glass of wine with blood.

After a few minutes I went upstairs into my art room and started to paint a picture of nature.

I finished my painting then I heard my family come in my art room and we all talked about everything that happening in our lives

After a hour we finished talking then I went into my room and change into my PJs. I went downstairs and poured me a glass of blood and eat dinner which was a double extra bacon cheeseburger with curly fries and a salad.

I finished my dinner and clean up the kitchen then I went upstairs into my room and got into my bed and fell to sleep.