05

Elena: It's been one month............. I woke up early in the morning and went into the shower for twenty six minutes. I got out of the shower and put on my outfit for today.

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen and poured me a cup of coffee with blood

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen and poured me a cup of coffee with blood. After I finished my coffee I heard my door knocked and I went to answered it and it was my family.

A few minutes later I showed them to their rooms and I helped my dad put uncle Finn coffin in the basement. I went upstairs and into the living room and we talked about everything that happened in each other's lives.

I got up and went into the kitchen and poured all of glasses of red wine with blood. We all toasted to family above all always and forever. Then after the toast they planned how to live here and what to in Forks, Washington.

I left my house and drove to school and went to my classes. While I was walking in the hallways I saw Bella with her boyfriend Edward Cullen. I walked over and said hi to Bella and we talked about the talent show tonight.

Then I said I will be singing for the talent show what are you doing Bella and she said I'm dancing with Emily and Emma. We finished talking then I went to my art class after a couple hours school was out for the day.

Then I went to my locker and grab my stuff then I left the school and got into my car and drove back home. I arrived at home then I went upstairs and got into a quick shower then I change into my talent show outfit.

 I arrived at home then I went upstairs and got into a quick shower then I change into my talent show outfit

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen and poured me a glass of blood. I finished my blood then I left the house and got into my dad car and he drove to the high school.

-------------------Talent show--------------------

Elena: The talent show had started and I look at the list and I'm going the very last of the show.

Bella: Come on girls and we went into the changing room and put on our talent show outfits. We finished getting dress then we went on to the stage and dance to who run the world (girls) by Beyonce.............

Bella: We finished dancing then the others came on stage and now it's time for the last one to go on the stage.

Elena: I got up and walked on the stage and went to the microphone and started to fighter.............

I finished singing and dancing then I gave a bow and said thank you and I walked off the stage and sat down next to Rain Millwood and we talked about art class.

Judges: The Second place winners are Bella, Emma, Emily. The third place winner is Rain Millwood. The first place winner is Elena Mikaelson....

--------------Talent show ended---------------

Elena: I got up and got my talent show first place trophy then I went into the hallways and I saw Edward and he came up to me and we talked about us being friends and hanging out.

After a hour we finished talking then I got into my dad car and he drove back home and I was smiling and thinking about my conversation with Edward in the hallway.

We arrived at home and I went upstairs into my bedroom and change into my PJs. I went downstairs into the kitchen and poured a glass of nice  warm milk with blood.

I finished my glass of warm milk with blood then I went upstairs and got into my bed and fell asleep dreaming of wolves and running through the woods.