02

Elena: Next day I woke up early in morning and went into the shower for twenty four minutes. I got out of the shower and put on my outfit for today.

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen and poured me a glass of milk with blood

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen and poured me a glass of milk with blood. I finished my glass then I left the house and got into my car and drove to the grill.

After a few minutes drive I arrived at the grill then I got out of my car and went inside and ordered ham and cheese omelettes and orange juice. I finished my breakfast then I got up and left the grill and got into my car and drove back to my dad's house.

I arrived at my dad's house and I went upstairs into his study and we talked for a while then he said we are having a ball tonight. I went over to his desk and saw a drawing of me......

After a minute I said lovely drawing of me dad and he said I love to you my beautiful daughter

After a minute I said lovely drawing of me dad and he said I love to you my beautiful daughter. I got up and walked over and hug him and said I love you dad. Then I left his study and went into living room and saw my uncle Elijah reading the newspaper. I vamp-sped to him and hug him and said it's good to you. He gave me a hug back and said it's good to see you my lovely niece.

---------------------Timeskip---------------------

Elena: I got up off my bed and went into the shower for fifteen minutes. I got out of the shower did my hair and put on my dress for the ball tonight.

I went downstairs and saw all the guests and I looked around and saw Mia Gilbert the doppelganger in the Salvatore brothers arms

I went downstairs and saw all the guests and I looked around and saw Mia Gilbert the doppelganger in the Salvatore brothers arms. A couple of minutes later the dance has started and I with my dad and all of my uncles. 

After I finished dancing I went into the balcony and look up at the stars and the beautiful moon. I felt a strong magic in the air and I sent out a magic wave to track it. The magic wave found out where was it coming from and it's was from Esther room.

Then after I found out where it was coming from I went into the room and confronted her and said what you doing Esther. She turned around and said nothing now let's go downstairs to the rest of the family. I grab her throat and sent her into a wall gently and quietly.

I walked over and said this I know you did something and I'm not going to let you hurt this family ever. Then out of nowhere my uncle Finn came up behind me and snap my neck.

-----------------------At the ball-------------------

Esther: That was close now put her into her father bedroom and lock it.

Finn: yes mother then I left the room with my niece and put on her father bed and lock the door with the potion mother gave me.

Esther: I went over to the balcony and said a lovely speech about family and being united and living as one together and forever...

Finn: Standing next to mother and listen to her talked and agreed with her.

-----------On the ballroom floor--------------

Klaus: Dear brothers have you seen my daughter anywhere around the ball.

Elijah: No I have not seen the lovely Elena anywhere now that you mention it.

Kol: Nope have not seen or heard from her since the dance. We could look for her if you worried...

Klaus: I'm worried no one expect our family knows that I have a daughter but then she is my daughter she can take care of herself but let's look for her.

Elijah: Yes let's find our dear niece and see what happened to her.

Kol: yeah I go get our dear sister Rebekah to help. I went over to Rebekah and told her what happened.

Rebekah: let's find her and see what going on at this ball.

------------------Klaus's Bedroom--------------

Elena: I woke up from my neck being snapped early by my uncle Finn to find myself in my dad bedroom. I got out of the bed and went to the door to find it lock by a magic potion.

I heard a nosie coming from the door then it burst open and I saw my family expect Finn and Esther. My dad hug and I said be gentle I I just woke up from having my neck snap by uncle Finn.

Then I told them everything that happened to me early in the night and they were pissed off

------------------Ball ended-----------------------

Elena: I said a spell and snap my uncle Finn neck and my father put the dagger into him and put him in his coffin. After that I said a spell and made Esther tell us the Truth and she told them all of it.

After a few hours later I went upstairs and change into my PJs and hop into my bed and fell asleep.