Hatred.

Sehun wakes up and the morning sun shines on his pale skin, he slowly gets out of bed and rubs his face. For Sehun, Monday mornings aren't exactly the best but he can get over it. He usually feels calm in the mornings but he remembers something that he hates and that is, Park Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol is the type of guy who Sehun wishes he would just leave without a trace, he's obnoxiously loud and he plays with a lot of people.

Sehun grows furious just thinking about Chanyeol or even just hearing his voice makes Sehun want to strangle him. His hatred for Chanyeol started at the beginning of the year when he took all the spotlight off of Sehun.

Sehun is agitated but shrugs off the feeling and begins to get ready for the day, Sehun finishes getting dressed and he goes downstairs to make some breakfast. Sehun makes something light for breakfast because he's going to have a big lunch, mostly from his friends giving him their food. Sehun eats, puts the dish in the sink, and leaves to go to school. On his way, he sees a familiar silver haired boy walking alone. Chanyeol.

Sehun's already getting a headache just by looking at the elder, it doesn't help that he has every class with Chanyeol. Sehun takes a glance at the elder every so often but then they both look at each other, Chanyeol waves at Sehun but the younger doesn't care.

Chanyeol frowns and keeps walking towards school, Sehun feels a bit guilty but the emotion goes away quickly. When Sehun reaches the front of the school, Baekhyun and Jongin  run up to him.

"Hey hyungs," Sehun greets and gives a smile.

"I'm so glad today is Friday," Jongin cheers.

"Same," Sehun nods in agreement.

"Hey, did you guys hear that Kibum is throwing a party tonight?" Baekhyun asks.

"Wait.... Kibum as in Key Kibum?" Jongin asks.

"Yeah, he said it was an open invitation where anyone can come," Baekhyun explains.

"We're going," They all say in unison.

"I guess we are going," Baekhyun laughs.

Kibum, also known as Key, is the most popular guy in the school and he's also a party animal. He always hangs out his two friends Taemin and Jonghyun, everybody wishes that they could be as cool as Kibum, but the one thing you can't have is a pair of uggs or Kibum will go berserk. Sehun sees Kibum walking down the hallway and he runs up to him.

"Hey Kibum," Sehun greets.

"Hey Sehun, what's up?" Kibum asks.

"Are you throwing a party tonight?" Sehun asks excitedly.

"I have to throw the party on the weekend! My parents are out of town, so I though it would be a perfect time to have a house party," Kibum explains with a smile.

"We won't miss it!" Sehun smiles.

"Better not, you'll regret it," Kibum waves goodbye as he walks off with his two friends. Sehun walks back over to Jongin and Baekhyun with a huge smile.

"So, what did he say?" Baekhyun asks.

"He said that his parents are out of town and he thought it would be the perfect time to have a house party," Sehun explains.

"Oh awesome, this party's going to be so cool!" Jongin does a small little dance as he celebrates.

"The dancing machine is back," Baekhyun teases.
While the three are laughing, the school atmosphere changes to a bit more flirtatious one. The three notice the silver haired giant walk pass them while everyone else is swooning over his tall posture, face, and deep voice that can practically woo over anyone. Sehun sees Chanyeol walking to his two friends,
Eunhyuk and Yesung.

"Sehun," Jongin calls out. "Sehun, Sehun, SEHUN!"

"What?" Sehun looks at Jongin with wide eyes.

"You were eye raping Chanyeol, I was making sure you were okay," Jongin tilts his head.

"I'm fine thank you, hyung," Sehun smiles and Jongin nods. The bell rings and Sehun takes a quick glance at Chanyeol again before he goes to his locker, a tall guy wraps his arms around Chanyeol and Sehun just watches the guy as the four laugh. Sehun walks away to his locker and grabs what he needs for the day but he notices Chanyeol's on his way to the classroom too. The bell rings as soon as the two enter the room, Chanyeol takes his seat in the front while Sehun sits in the back corner.

"Good morning, class," The teacher greets. "To start of the day, we're going to change seats."

Sehun runs his hand through his brown hair and sighs, he hopes he doesn't have to sit with that obnoxious giant in the front of the room. The teacher calls out the names of his classmates but when he hears his name, he straightens up.

"Sehun and Chanyeol in the front of the room," The teacher directs. This is it, Sehun officially wants to crawl back home and die. "Okay now that you have your table mates, we're going to start on the project that I have planned for you guys."

Sehun looks at Chanyeol, who's totally lost but acting like he's paying attention. Chanyeol looks at Sehun through the corner of his eye. Class goes by
quickly and Sehun just wants to leave to meet up with his two hyungs.

"Hey Sehunnie," Baekhyun smiles.

"Baekhyun hyung, I need help," Sehun frowns.

"Sure, with what?" Baekhyun asks.

"....Chanyeol," Sehun answers.

"Oh God, what did the playboy do?" Baekhyun asks.

"I'm forced to sit next to him," Sehun answers.

"Oh, can you ask the teacher to change seats?" Baekhyun asks.

"I'll try that, thanks hyung," Sehun smiles as he walks away and waves to Baekhyun. On his way to his previous classroom, Sehun sees two boys hitting on Chanyeol, he ignores it but feels a little bit hurt.
He doesn't understand why he has all these emotions towards someone who just uses someone for their sexual desires and who acts like a brat because he didn't get what he wanted.