Invitation.

Sehun heads toward the mess hall to meet up with Jongin and Baekhyun for lunch. When he sees them, they wave over to Sehun as a signal. Sehun walks to the table where his friends sit and smiles at them as he sits down.

"Can you guys believe this? When I was walking to my classroom. Chanyeol already had a hook up," Sehun shakes his head as he pulls out his food.

"Already? In the morning?" Jongin asks as he tilts his head. "I'm curious what's so great about him."

"You and me both," Sehun agrees.

"I've never met such a whore in my life," Baekhyun just looks a bit shocked but the two younger just look at him with no words.

"What?" Baekhyun asks he eats some of his food.

"Nothing," Jongin and Sehun say in unison as they look away.

"You guys are mean!" Baekhyun frowns.

"You're just too sensitive," Sehun teases.

"Because I am sensitive," Baekhyun pouts and the two younger laugh. Sehun looks around the mess hall trying to find the silver haired giant but he has no luck then he quickly loses his soft side and questions himself, why is he looking for Chanyeol?

Baekhyun and Jongin offer Sehun some of their food while they try to eat quickly before the bell. Sehun notices Chanyeol coming in the cafeteria but he's limping a small bit, he worries a small bit but shrugs it off. Sehun finishes his lunch and packs his container, Baekhyun and Jongin just have casual conversations as they eat but Sehun takes a glance at Chanyeol every once in a while.

The bell rings and all the students leave to go to class but Sehun stops Baekhyun for a moment.

"Baekhyun, why is Chanyeol limping?" Sehun asks.

"Probably got pounded in the bathroom? I dunno," Baekhyun shrugs. "Why?"

"I was mildly curious because you strangely know everything that happens," Sehun explains.

"Fair point," Baekhyun nods his head. "Thanks for calling me all knowing."

"Yeah don't get ahead of yourself," Sehun warns.

"Yeah whatever," Baekhyun laughs. "Well later, I'll stop by at your house at like 4:30-5ish."

"Mkay, thanks hyung," Sehun waves goodbye as he walks to class. The class seems longer but Sehun finds this as a blessing because he gets to admire Chanyeol's beauty more. Chanyeol looks too distracted with the lesson to catch Sehun staring at him, Sehun eventually gives up and turns his head around to the front. The teacher's words become a blur as Sehun looks outside the window but he swings his head around when the bell for dismissal rings. Sehun grabs his things and stands next to Chanyeol as they both walk out of the classroom, Sehun sees Baekhyun and Jongin by the lockers. Sehun squeezes through people and meets up with the two.

"Hey, who's ready to party?" Baekhyun asks.

"I'm so excited, literally been waiting for school to end," Jongin smiles.

"I agree," Sehun nods.

"Well I'll see you guys later," Jongin waves.

"I'll pick you both up later be ready!" Baekhyun yells to the two as the younger ones wave back at him.

"Baekhyun hyung is so nice," Jongin smiles.

"I know right," Sehun agrees. Sehun and Jongin walk out of school, the pair both go to Sehun's house to hang out for a bit. The two arrive at the house and walk upstairs to Sehun's bedroom.

"Sehun, should we match?" Jongin asks.

"I'm just going to wear what I'm wearing now," Sehun shrugs.

"Yeah no, you're not," Jongin shakes his head as he scans Sehun's clothes. "Here let me help you."

"Okay," Sehun agrees as he sits on the bed.

"Really?" Jongin looks at Sehun totally confused.

"What?" Sehun asks.

"You have the best clothes and you decide to wear that?" Jongin asks.

"Well it was just a suggestion," Sehun becomes flustered.

Jongin digs through Sehun's closet and immediately becomes successful.

"Here, Sehunny. Kibum would love you in this style," Jongin hands Sehun a leather jacket with a black graphic tee and some casual pants with loafers.

"For god's sake, Jongin it's just a house party," Sehun just gives Jongin a look like Jongin has three heads.

"Have you forgotten? Kibum is most well dressed person in our school, it's best to impress him," Jongin knocks sense into Sehun's brain.

"I guess you're right," Sehun agrees.

"Go get changed," Jongin commands and Sehun goes into the bathroom with the clothes in hand. He changes and looks in the mirror, he checks himself out in the mirror and nods in approval.

"I'm ready," Sehun steps out of the bathroom and Jongin's eyes shine.

"You look fantastic!" Jongin compliments as he checks out his handiwork.

"Thanks but can we go to your house, it's so much more fun," Sehun asks.

"Sure, I need to beauty myself up," Jongin grabs his bag and walks out of the house with Sehun. The pair both walk a couple blocks down but Sehun texts Baekhyun to meet them at Jongin's house when he's ready to pick them up. Sehun waits for Kai to get ready as he fiddled with his phone. While Jongin is beautifying himself, Sehun hears the doorbell ring and he runs over to answer it.

"Hey hyung," Sehun greets as Baekhyun smiles and enters the house. "Jongin's still getting ready."

"I'm finished, oh hey hyung," Jongin greets with a toothy smile. Sehun looks at Jongin's outfit, their outfit coordination is kind of like one is good while the other is evil.

"Hyung, is this what you mean by matching?" Sehun asks.

"Totally," Jongin nods with a smile.

"Can we go to the party now?" Baekhyun asks.

"Oh yeah!" Jongin answers.

"Okay let's go before I shove you both in the car," Baekhyun threatens playfully and the two rush out the door to the car.

Jongin and Sehun's outfits