Drunk.

When the three arrive at Kibum's house, they are shocked at how big it is.

"Holy hell," Sehun looks at the house.

"This place is huge!" Baekhyun exclaims.

"Well this brought up the wow factor," Sehun just looks at the house.

"What are you two waiting for?" Jongin asks.

"Nothing," Sehun and Baekhyun say in unison. The three knock on the door and Kibum smiles at them.

"Hey, please come in!" Kibum moves out of the way and immediately the group take a look around the huge room in front of them.

"Kibum, your house is amazing!" Baekhyun compliments. Sehun looks around the room but his gaze stops on something familiar, bright silver hair. Sehun feels as if his life is over when he sees Chanyeol.

"Sehun," Baekhyun calls out. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine," Sehun nods as he turns back to the three elders.

"Well there's drinks at the bar if you guys want something," Kibum offers.

"Thanks," The three smile and walk to the bar, Sehun orders a drink and sits down on a barstool. He notices the large hand that's by him, he looks up and sees Chanyeol talking with some other guy. The loud music blasts over the conversation which makes it harder to hear but the two laugh at something they said, Sehun looks at the two but then turns his head as he sips his drink. Sooner or later, more people are entering the party and with that Jongin, Baekhyun, and Sehun are getting tipsy.

"Dude this party is crazy," Baekhyun has a slight slur in his words.

"Oh hell yeah," Sehun hiccups after the sentence. He sees Chanyeol casually drinking vodka while talking to people. "Hey guys, I'll be right back." Sehun gets up from the barstool as the two shrug and goes dance with some random people in the living room.
Sehun walks up behind Chanyeol and grabs his butt, he notices the elder gets startled from the younger. "Hey baby." Sehun whispers into Chanyeol's ear.

"Oh hey, Sehun was it?" Chanyeol asks.

"Wow, I'm offended, we have every class together and sit by each other, and you forget my name?" Sehun acts offended while Chanyeol just giggles at the younger's actions. "Can I get you something to drink?" Sehun notices Chanyeol's empty glass.

"I'll have what you have," Chanyeol orders.

"Got it, better be here when I come back," Sehun winks as he walks to the bar and orders a drink for Chanyeol. He comes back about twenty minutes later and sees Chanyeol still there on his phone. "You're such a good boy."

"Why thank you," Chanyeol smiles as he takes the drink and gulps it down, he lets out an ahh as he finishes his drink. Sehun snakes his arm around Chanyeol's waist and strangely, the music that's playing feels annoying to Sehun.

"Hey, baby want to go somewhere more quiet?" Sehun asks and Chanyeol nods as clings onto Sehun's sleeve, Sehun smiles at the elder at how cute he is. Sehun trails upstairs with the elder and already the music is more quiet. "Much better."

"I agree," Chanyeol nods, the two sit on the couch and continue to get drunk because there's a bar upstairs too. Kibum came prepared. After their third round of shots, Chanyeol and Sehun were making out on the couch. Sehun feels uncomfortable at the new feeling of something tightening his pants but his pants give away his visible boner. Sehun shrugs it off and gets more drinks with Chanyeol, the two end up getting really drunk and are probably going to have an awful hangover the next morning. Sehun's getting way too uncomfortable and the feeling has driven him mad, he pulls the elder into a bedroom. The two feel as if they aren't the only ones there, which they're not.

"JONGIN!" Sehun shouts as the two on the bed stare at Sehun.

"Hey a little privacy here!" A smaller male, who's scary, yells at Sehun.

"Uhh... s-sorry Kyungsoo," Sehun kinda hides behind Chanyeol and opens the door leading out to the living room. Sehun sees a couple leaving one of the rooms as if nothing happened. Sehun pulls the elder into the open room and has a huge smirk on his face.