Hungover.

Sehun wakes up the next morning with a wicked headache, "Where am I?"

"Oh your up," A deep voice says.

"Huh?" Sehun asks. "Why are you here?"

"I woke up here," Chanyeol answers.

"And why are we naked?" Sehun asks. "Did you rape me while I passed out from drinking?"

"Why would I rape someone?" Chanyeol asks shocked from the younger's words.

"I don't know what you do in your free time," Sehun answers.

"I don't rape people!" Chanyeol shouts.

"Let's just not talk about this," Sehun suggests and Chanyeol doesn't say anything. "Okay? Hey!"

Chanyeol looks up startled and nods, Sehun has the strange guilt again and sighs.

"I'm sorry, I assumed you raped me," Sehun looks at the elder and Chanyeol shakes his head. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Chanyeol murmurs.

"Is it your head?" Sehun asks, Chanyeol shakes his head. "What is it?"

Chanyeol pulls the blanket off and Sehun stops him.

"What are you doing?!" Sehun asks as he holds the elder's wrists but Sehun notices a bruise on Chanyeol. "Did I do that?"

"No, it's been there," Chanyeol explains. "I doesn't matter."

Sehun can't believe he's saying this but, "Baby, tell daddy what happened."

"Huh?" Chanyeol looks surprised.

"You heard me," Sehun scowls and Chanyeol gulps.

"What do we do now?" Chanyeol asks. "Do I begin addressing you as 'daddy?'"

"You have to," Sehun folds his arms and the elder gets nervous. "You also have tell me where you got that bruise."

"I-It's old," Chanyeol begins sweating.

"It's new, it's hardly even black and blue," Sehun rubs his finger over the bruise gently, trying not to hurt the elder.

"Promise me you won't tell?" Chanyeol asks.

"Well if we're going to be a daddy sub relationship, we should trust each other," Sehun explains.

"O-Okay," Chanyeol nods in agreement. "But I don't feel comfortable."

"What's the matter?" Sehun asks as he runs his hand over Chanyeol's arm.

"I want to go home if we're going to be talking about personal things," Chanyeol explains.

"Okay, baby," Sehun gets up and collects all the clothes that were shed the night before, with help of Chanyeol. While they're cleaning, the door flies open and the two get startled.

"Hey Sehu-..." Baekhyun looks at the pair. "Sehun, I need to talk to you."

"Uhh okay," Sehun agrees, he whispers to Chanyeol to stay and wait for him to finish cleaning. Baekhyun and Sehun walk out the bedroom door, then close it. "What's up, Baek?"

"You and Chanyeol had sex?!" Baekhyun whisper yells.

"Listen we were drunk, okay?" Sehun defends.

"I saw you a last night, you were hanging out with Chanyeol before you got drunk," Baekhyun gets filled with rage as he looks at Sehun.

"Why does it matter to you? Do you like Chanyeol?" Sehun asks and that got Baekhyun flustered very quick. After a pause, Baekhyun nods.

"Hyung," Sehun sighs which has Baekhyun looking up. "Chanyeol and I are in a daddy and sub relationship but if you want, the three of us can be a polyamory," Sehun suggests.