Tied Up.

Sehun pushes Chanyeol on the bed in front of him, he takes his jacket off and kisses the elder that's in front of him. Sehun pulls away and has a smirk plastered on his face, Sehun forcefully shoves Chanyeol down to where his head hits the blankets. Chanyeol looks at him with his huge eyes but his cheeks turn crimson quickly. Sehun pulls down Chanyeol's zipper but gets a pleasant surprise.

"Cute," Sehun compliments as he looks down at the black lace panties Chanyeol has on. "Do you wear these all the time?"

Chanyeol nods as his ears turn red as well, Sehun grazes his hand over Chanyeol's hardening cock. Sehun scans the elder's waist with a craving, Chanyeol's legs get a bit shaky from the touch of Sehun's hand.

"New rule, you only wear these around me," Sehun pulls Chanyeol's pants off and runs his hands over the elder's smooth legs.

"O-Okay," Chanyeol agrees as Sehun pulls Chanyeol shirt up and strips him from it, the younger drops his head and kisses Chanyeol's stomach.

"You're such a good boy for daddy," Sehun kisses Chanyeol's lips and the elder wraps his arms around Sehun's neck.

"Thanks, d-daddy," Chanyeol stutters out and Sehun smiles.

"Call me daddy again, baby boy," Sehun commands.

"...Daddy," Chanyeol blushes again and Sehun can't take the feeling of being tight in his pants anymore. The younger removes his pants as well as his underwear and grazes the palm of his hand over Chanyeol's cock, Chanyeol twitches and Sehun smirks as he wants to keep teasing Chanyeol. Sehun finds two scarfs in the closet and smirks.

"Turn around and out your hands together," Sehun demands and Chanyeol does just that. Sehun wraps a tie around Chanyeol's face as a blindfold, Sehun puts Chanyeol's hands behind his back and lines them up where his wrists touch each other then tightly ties them together but still leaves enough room for circulation. He pushes Chanyeol down on the bed again and spreads his legs, Sehun slowly pulls down Chanyeol's panties and admires Chanyeol's hole, that's surprisingly tight. He spreads out Chanyeol and sticks his finger in the older's tight hole, Chanyeol whimpers as Sehun begins thrusting his finger. Sehun thrusts his finger faster and Chanyeol's moans are soft for his deep voice, Sehun adds another finger into Chanyeol and the older's toes curl up. "Damn, your sucking up my fingers."

Chanyeol can't answer back because of the pleasure taking over him, Sehun slowly pulls his fingers out and Chanyeol whines.

"Daddy, please don't take them out," Chanyeol begs as he sways his butt.

"Be patient, baby," Sehun massages Chanyeol's butt and rubs his finger of Chanyeol's hole. Sehun is starting to love Chanyeol acting needy and desperate for something inside his hole. The younger pulls Chanyeol back to his cock and rubs the tip on the elder's hole. "You look so pretty like this."

"Thank you, daddy," Chanyeol smiles.

"You're welcome, baby," Sehun pulls Chanyeol's waist up and Chanyeol's but is aligned with Sehun's cock. Sehun pushes his cock into Chanyeol, the older pushes back onto Sehun desperately and the younger smirks. Sehun begins moving and holds onto Chanyeol's tied up wrists, Chanyeol lets out tiny whimpers and he tries to move his hands around in the tie. Sehun slaps Chanyeol's hand and gets angry, Chanyeol hisses at the pain but stops what he's doing. Sehun picks up the pace as punishment, Chanyeol's moans get increasingly loud.

"D-Daddy," Chanyeol moans out and Sehun hums in response.

"Speak to me, baby," Sehun rubs his hand through Chanyeol's head as he stops momentarily.

"C-Can I see y-you?" Chanyeol asks and Sehun listens to the request of the elder.

"Better?" Sehun asks and Chanyeol nods, the younger starts pounding into the older. Chanyeol becomes a moaning mess and his hair starts bouncing, Sehun notices this and grabs Chanyeol's hair.

"S-Sehun," Chanyeol calls out but Sehun spanks the older.

"What's my name?" Sehun asks.

"S-Sorry, d-daddy," Chanyeol's eyes begin to get teary from the pain as well as the pleasure taking over him.

"You better be or I'm going to cover you again," Sehun smirks. Sehun feels a sweet sensation coming up, he holds onto the elder's thin waist so hard that Chanyeol could get bruises the next morning. "Baby, I'm close."

"I-I am too, d-daddy," Chanyeol warns as his moans break up. "Ngh.. I'm cumming."

"Cum for me, baby boy," Sehun commands as he strokes Chanyeol's cock, the elder's hard member twitches in Sehun's hand. Chanyeol's moans get breathy and he releases in Sehun's hand. "You're so good."

Chanyeol can't speak from his heavy breathing, Sehun pulls out and finds out that he came in Chanyeol's butt. Sehun calms his breathing down and spanks Chanyeol as a finish. Sehun unties the tie and rubs the elder's wrists, Sehun lowers himself and kisses Chanyeol. The pair crawl under the blankets and cuddle up.

"Goodnight, baby," Sehun closes his eyes.

"Night, daddy," Chanyeol has a small smiles and falls asleep.