Three people one heart.

Sehun and Baekhyun arrive at the neighborhood and notice shimmering silver hair. They both run towards Chanyeol who's sitting on a bench outside the neighborhood park.

"Hey," Sehun calls out and Chanyeol looks up startled. Sehun and Baekhyun notice a tear rushing down Chanyeol's face.

"What are you two doing here?" Chanyeol asks.

"We were worried about you," Sehun wipes Chanyeol's tear with his sleeve.

"Yeolie, look at me," Baekhyun sits down on the bench and turns Chanyeol's chin towards him. "Your cheek is bright red."

"What, let me see," Sehun looks at Chanyeol cheek.
"Did that bastard hit you again?"

Chanyeol nods and another tears falls from his eyes, Baekhyun kisses Chanyeol's forehead and Chanyeol wipes his tears.

"Chanyeol," Sehun rubs Chanyeol's back. "Can you tell us who it is?"

Chanyeol takes a deep breath and calms down from Baekhyun making gentle gestures towards the younger. "My father..."

Baekhyun and Sehun have to take a step back from what Chanyeol said.

"That's it," Sehun walks away but Chanyeol latches onto Sehun's wrist.

"Sehun, please don't!" Chanyeol begs.

"Sehun you don't want to get in trouble because of an asshole, he's not worth your time," Baekhyun stops the younger.

"Baekhyun, we cant let him get away with this!" Sehun yells at the elder.

"We need to tell the police, they'll handle it, okay?" Baekhyun suggests. "We can't risk you getting in trouble."

"Okay," Sehun agrees. "Let's go tell the police."

Baekhyun grabs onto Chanyeol and holds him close so he can relax, Chanyeol holds onto Sehun's hand tightly and rubs the back of Sehun's hand with his thumb. When they arrive at the station, they are greeted with police officers giving smiles.

"How can I help you kids today?" The officer asks.

"Uhh.. I would like to report an abuser," Chanyeol answers.

"Towards whom?" The office asks.

"Uhh.. to me as well as my mother, sir," Chanyeol stutters his sentence. The officer asks Chanyeol personal questions and Chanyeol shows the officer his bruises, Baekhyun and Sehun wait outside to give Chanyeol privacy. The door door flings open and Chanyeol walks out.

"How did it go?" Baekhyun asks.

"They said they'll look into it but for right now they suggested to stay with one of you," Chanyeol answers.

"Lets go back to Baekhyun's place, it's closer," Sehun suggests and the two nod in agreement. Sehun leads Chanyeol back to Baekhyun's house and Baekhyun unlocks the door.

"When should we give it to him?" Baekhyun asks.

"I think he did good, so I say now," Sehun suggests and Baekhyun nods. "Chanyeol come here."

Chanyeol trails over and looks at the two, "Yeah?"

"Turn around," Baekhyun commands and Chanyeol does just that. Baekhyun takes off the tag and unbuckles the belt choker, Baekhyun slithers the choker around Chanyeol's neck. He secures it tightly but not too tight and makes the belt buckle be by Chanyeol's Adam's apple. "You can look now."

Chanyeol walks towards the mirror that's on the wall and smiles greatly at the choker, "How did you know I wanted one?"

"Instinct," Baekhyun shrugs. Chanyeol gives Baekhyun and Sehun a hug as well as kissing them both on the lips.