Threeway Love.

The four finish up making everything clean and eventually leave the house, Jongin waves them goodbye and departs.

"It's Saturday, what should we do?" Sehun asks.

"I'm hungry," Chanyeol complains.

"I am too," Baekhyun agrees as he rubs his stomach.

"Then let's go get some food," Sehun pulls the two along. Baekhyun stops when he sees a store.

"Sehun come with me, Chanyeol wait out here," Baekhyun pulls Sehun in the store. Chanyeol lets go and sits on the bench that's by the store.

"Baek, we can't leave Chanyeol out there," Sehun whisper yells at Baekhyun.

"I found something for Chanyeol to make him more comfortable in the relationship," Baekhyun tells the younger.

"What is it, hyung?" Sehun asks. Baekhyun towards a choker.

"Are you sure?" Sehun asks and Baekhyun nods.

"Yesterday Jongdae got a choker and I saw Chanyeol eyeballing it constantly," Baekhyun explains.

"Then get it," Sehun suggests. Baekhyun grabs the black belt choker and holds onto Sehun's hand as they walk to the check out. "We're splitting it."

"You sure?" Baekhyun asks.

"He's mine too!" Sehun frowns.

"Fine but don't take all the credit," Baekhyun pulls out his wallet and so does Sehun.

"You can't either," Sehun says to Baekhyun and they both agree, they put their money down on the counter and the store clerk looks so confused.

"Are you two splitting the payment?" The clerk asks.

"Yes," Baekhyun and Sehun say in unison, the clerk gives them a weird look but she takes the money anyway. The two walk out the store, Baekhyun and Sehun agree to not tell Chanyeol about the black choker.

"What are you two talking about?" Chanyeol asks as he leans on the wall.

"Nothing," They say in unison again.

"If you say so but what did you buy?" Chanyeol asks with a smile.

"Stop being so nosy, you know saying, curiosity killed the cat," Sehun smirks and Chanyeol gives a little laugh.

"Fair enough," Chanyeol gets between the two and holds onto both their hands. "Can we get food now?"

"Yes, baby calm down," Baekhyun smiles.

"What are you guys in the mood for?" Sehun asks.

"There's a burger place right here," Chanyeol points to the restaurant. Baekhyun pushes the two younger ones into the restaurant and they grab a table, they order drinks and have silly conversations. The food eventually comes around and Baekhyun wipes the two younger ones faces as they eat, Sehun and Chanyeol laugh as the napkin rubs against their faces.

"I'm stuffed," Chanyeol rubs his stomach as he finishes his burger, Sehun steals a fry from Chanyeol and the elder steals a fry from his plate. Chanyeol makes another attack and steals one from Baekhyun, the two grab a lot of Chanyeol's fries and eat them as payback.

"That's not nice!" Chanyeol frowns.

"Payback's a bitch," Sehun laughs as he pops a fry in his mouth.

"You two are just mean," Chanyeol pouts.

Baekhyun and Sehun stuff fries into Chanyeol's mouth to keep him quiet, Chanyeol happily chews on the fries and his eyes get bigger as he looks at the two. Baekhyun and Sehun feel a wave of accomplishment as well awe as Chanyeol munches on the fries, he opens his empty mouth and the two shove more fries in.

"I feel like I'm feeding a baby," Sehun smiles as he keeps feeding Chanyeol fries.

"Yeah seriously," Baekhyun laughs. Chanyeol keeps chewing on the fries and the two smile happily. The waiter brings the check around, Baekhyun and Sehun start fighting who's going to pay. Chanyeol grabs the receipt and pulls out his wallet, he right down his signature and places his card in. He looks at the two and steals a fry from Baekhyun's plate, the two looks back at him while he keep eating the fries.

"What?" Chanyeol asks.

"You're not supposed to pay," Sehun has slight anger in his voice.

"But I didn't want you too to fight," Chanyeol defends.

"We split the money when we bought you something," Baekhyun sips his drink and looks at Sehun, who shaking his head.

"You two bought me something?" Chanyeol asks with a sparkle in his eyes.

"We'll give you gift after you tell us where you got those bruises," Sehun smirks.

"What bruises?" Baekhyun asks.

"This morning, I found bruises all on his arms," Sehun explains. Chanyeol slowly rolls up his sleeves and Baekhyun gently runs his thumb over the bruises.

"It's not as bad as it looks, okay?" Chanyeol asks as he rolls down his sleeves.

"No it is bad," Baekhyun tells Chanyeol. "What happened?"

Chanyeol sighs and he begins fidgeting, "Someone beat me up on Wednesday."

"Who, I'll kill them," Sehun feels his blood boil.

"I don't want to say," Chanyeol drops his head.

"Please tell us, Chanyeol we care a lot about you and we want you to be safe," Baekhyun holds Chanyeol's hand.

"I don't... I don't want to talk about it," Chanyeol murmurs.

"Is it a family member?" Sehun asks and immediately Chanyeol stiffens up.

"C-Can we not talk about it?" Chanyeol stutters. A sudden ding went off and Chanyeol checks his phone. "I have to go, tell the waiter that I had to leave. Okay bye I love you two."

Chanyeol runs out of the restaurant full speed, Baekhyun and Sehun look at each other. Baekhyun gets an awful feeling, he takes out Chanyeol's card and replaces it with his own. "For safety per causation."

"Good idea," Sehun nods and puts Chanyeol's card in his pocket. "Hey Baek, did you notice that?"

"Notice what?" Baekhyun asks.

"When I asked if it was a family member he stiffened up and kept shaking more," Sehun explains.

"Are you suggesting it's a family member?" Baekhyun asks.

"If it is, I'm getting Chanyeol out of that house and he's living with me," Sehun states.

"Sehun, you can't make assumptions," Baekhyun's voice gets a bit harder.

"I'm not making assumptions, I'm speaking the truth," Sehun tells Baekhyun. "I mean really, do you want Chanyeol to be in a house full of abusers?"

"No, I guess you're right," Baekhyun agrees. The waiter comes around and gets the bill, he then returns Sehun's card and the pair both leave the restaurant.

"I'm scared now, Baekhyun," Sehun frowns as he holds onto Baekhyun's hand.

"I am too," Baekhyun nods.

"Should we go check on him?" Sehun suggests.

"Do you know where he lives?" Baekhyun asks.

"A few blocks down from mine," Sehun answers.

"Okay let's go," Baekhyun agrees and the two walk towards the neighborhood.