Forges of Life Pt.1

Before the Trials of Apollo, after HoO
All from Percy's perspective
Enjoy!

My life flashed before my eyes. I saw myself running to camp Half-blood with my mom and Grover, following that, the battle with minotaur pierced my mind. Then, the image flashed and I was in the sea of monsters with Tyson and Annabeth.

It flashed again, and I was fighting skeleton warriors. Again, it changed and I was running in the Labyrinth, with Annabeth leading. I saw Luke laying on the floor with a stab sound in his chest, and finally I saw the last stand against the Giants at Camp Half-blood. I was falling through the pits of Tarturus, when I was shaken from this torturous dream.

" Percy wake up."

I opened my eyes. Then I saw Annabeth hovering over my bed, with her stormy gray eyes watching me.

" Hey Percy, come on it's time to visit New Rome."

" Okay."

"Are you packed?"

" Yeah I just need to get ready."

"Great, I'll go tell Nico you're ready, and, can you get Grover for me?"

I picked out a pair of jeans, and, of course, my orange Camp Half Blood t-shirt, then walked out of my cabin and saw Grover wondering around.

"Hey Grover ready to go."

"Whaaat? Oh, hi Percy!"

"Are you okay? You look like a zombie."

" Yeah I just gotta go get my bags."

" You mind if I come?"

" No, come along."

Right when I walked to Grover's room I saw bottles and bottles of nectar, then I remembered Grover had a party with a couple other satyrs last night.

" Grover have a tin can, it will wash away some of that nectar you had."

" Okaaaay, but I didn't have that much." In under 3 seconds the can was gone.

Finally, when Grover wasn't crazy, we walked to the stables, where Annabeth and Nico were waiting for us.

Hey boss.

" Hey, Blackjack! What's up!" I said idiotically, as I was already preparing myself for his response.

Well, I was just chatting about some random stuff with Skippy and Ace, when I was suddenly craving doughnuts, again!... So I said to them, dudes we should totally get some doughnuts and... they said back-

"BLACKJACK!!"  I shouted, "I've been trying to get your attention for two mintues now!"

Oh.

"Any questions?"

Yeah, where are we going?

"New Rome. Why?"

Just so I know how long I need to fly with dead boy on my back.

Grover and I smirked. Good thing we were the only one in our group who could talk to horses or Nico would want to start a fight.

" No worries Blackjack, Nico is shadow traveling on Mrs. O' leary with Grover."

Thanks boss!

" Let's get going."

A/n

Short chapters, but lots of them(22 for now), so don't be disappointed. And yes, its cheesy but 5th grade me doesn't care. Thanks!
P.S. Old chapters might get renovated after I'm done with at least ten of them