Forges of Life Pt.3

I was at Camp half-blood, yet it seemed strange, Nico and I were fighting monsters coming out of the Labyrinth in hordes, and I noticed something in my peripheral vision. In the background, a girl around 10 or 11, with longer black hair with highlights at the end, was looking past my shoulder. Then, she suddenly disappeared and the image flickered, I saw a volcano exploding while I heard Annabeth saying, " This is all your fault!" Again the image flickered and I saw Grover, using his empath connection to reach me.

" Hey, Percy!"

" Hi, Grover! How long have I been out?"

" Two days, Annabeth is worried sick about you!"

" Yeah, I bet." He looked past my shoulder in the same direction as the girl and his eyes filled with fear.

" I can't hold this connection much longer, Bye Percy."

" Wait Where--."

The image changed, I saw an explosion in the air right above Camp Half-Blood, the same as when we lost Leo, and my heartstrings pulled, the boy had been so brave, courageous, and selfless to sacrifice his life for us, if only I could tell him that.The explosion died out and the world faded once again. I woke up coughing and I saw Grover.

" Did you have to use our link?"

" Oh, Percy, I didn't see that you were awake."

" Percy, oh my gods." Annabeth came rushing towards me and squeezed me.

" Ow, the ribs."

" Sorry." She said with a weak smile.

" We have to get back to camp!" I said as my dreams came back to me.

" Why?"

" I saw an explosion, and--"

" So that's what you were talking about." I have the annoying tendency to vocalize my dreams allowing ever persistent Annabeth to listen in on them, I also apparently drool, but let's not focus on that right now.

" I'm going to go pack." Grover said. " I'll go fetch Nico too."

" Percy, you're awake." said Chiron in a relieved voice, I was confused on how he got here for a second, but then saw Annabeth pumping a spray gun into to the light to create an Iris message.

" Hey Chiron, what's up." I replied

" There was an explosion at camp."

" How nice, I had a dream about it."

" Come back, we need your help, Thalia is already here."

" Okay we're on our way now."

" Come Percy, let's go pack." urged Annabeth

Once we got packed, Reyna came up to me and said

"About Patrick and Bella, I think that since they haven't been accepted yet that they should be moved to Long Island, so they have a chance at the Greek gods."

" I don't know if we have enough room."

" Take Buttercup." I turned and saw a caramel colored pegasus.

" Thanks for everything Renya!" I shouted, as I went to retrieve the two mysterious children.

After about ten minutes of searching, I found Patrick in the music room playing Another Day of Sun from La La Land, He stopped and exclaimed,

"Are we going, are we really going, I've never been to NYC before, can we see Hamilton at Richard Rodgers, please, pretty please!?"

After convincing Patrick that we would see Hamilton some other day , and retrieving Bella from the library, we finally met up close to the pegasus stables and got ready for the long flight back home. After another 3 ½ hours later we were cruising over Manhattan and Annabeth blurted,

" Are you guys rea-. Percy! Percy!" I turned and saw the Athena sign.

A/n

I don't know what to put here.