In The Deep End

Harry's POV

"Here is your key sir. Breakfast is served from 6-10am in the main building. Please enjoy your stay at Hiram Lodges." a woman said from behind the desk.

She handed me the key and I took it with a smile. I grabbed my bag from the floor and hooked my arm around my wife's waist. We were on a much needed vacation from work and our kids. She smiled at me and we walked out of the building.

I loaded our things back into the car and drove up the rode to the villa we would be staying at for a week. Once we got there, I parked the car and we both jumped out. It was beautiful and was secluded enough for us to enjoy ourselves without pictures being taken. 

My wife grabbed her carry bag and walked ahead of me to the front door. I followed closely behind. When we opened the door, a gasp left both of our mouths. The inside was stunning and almost had a cabin feeling. The bedroom was large and the master bathroom was definitely one I would have loved to steal.

"This is so lovely H!" Brianna exclaimed.

"I know it is." I joked.

She laughed and kissed my cheek softly before she set her bag down on the couch. She pulled her phone out and started texting someone. I knew it was the kids by the way she was shaking her head at every reply. I chuckled and walked over to her. I pulled her phone from her hands and put it in my back pocket.

"Nope. This week is about you and me only. No kids. No work. No worries." I said as I pulled her closer to me. 

She rolled her eyes and smiled. I pushed a piece  of her curly hair behind her ear before I joined our lips together. The kiss was short, but full of passion. Once we broke for air, Brianna wrapped her arms around me.

"So what are we doing captain?" she asked, her voice coming out muffled do to her face being on my chest.

"Well, we go to dinner. Play some games. All that vacationy shit. But first, we need to take a swim in that infinity pool out back." I suggested.

She lifted her head and looked up at me. She smiled and pulled away from my embrace. 

"Is that because you want to see the new bikini I bought?" she questioned.

I scratched the back of my neck and smiled sheepishly. "No. Not at all love. It's hot outside that's all."

"Mhm. Sure." she sassed before she headed towards the room.

As she walked past me, I couldn't help but lightly smack her bum that was being hugged by a pair of short jean shorts. She yelped a little before she started laughing. I returned outside and grabbed the rest of our things. I set the bags down and went straight to the kitchen.

I looked around for something to eat and only came upon some fruit. I grabbed a green apple and took a bite It was sweet and tasted just right. I went to take another bite and then looked up. There was Brianna looking stunning in her bikini. I chocked a little on the apple in my mouth before I walked over to her.

 I chocked a little on the apple in my mouth before I walked over to her