Mutual Activities

My friend Harry and I drove eight hundred miles to visit his aunt on her deathbed. We spent a week at his grandmother's house, full of anxiety, waiting for her to die. Much to our relief, she pulled through. Since she was out of the danger zone so quickly, we began our drive back. Half way home, Harry decided to stop for the night and get a motel room. I was glad because we were both hot and sweaty, plus it had been a stressful week.

We ran across a motel six on our way and got a room. Hungry, we decided to eat at Denny's, before fully settling in for the night. The motel only had rooms with one king size bed available. So we had to share a bed. The AC was barely working leaving the room extremely hot

Harry showered first. The room was so hot that he decided to stay naked. That surprised me. He has a beautiful body, still fit and trim, but as friends it was still kind of weird, no matter how close we were. After my shower, I decided to stay nude too. Being an athlete in high school, my body is well toned, plus, I enjoyed the freedom of being naked. Since Harry started it by not dressing after her shower, I figured I could stay naked too. For some reason, I was surprised to see that Harry was packing so much meat down in his private areas. It was almost too hard to look away from, but I snapped myself back and continued like it was nothing. We both immediately laid in bed talking and watching TV, until we fell asleep.

Sometime after midnight, I awoke to the sounds of sex. The couple in the next room were fucking! I could clearly hear them moaning and groaning. The sounds of their sex made my pussy wet and throbbing. It had been a week since I had been able to masturbate. With the stress of Harry's aunt on her deathbed, I was able to ignore my sexual needs. But with her out of danger, and hearing the passionate couple in the next room, my sexual needs overwhelmed me.

Harry and I were both laying on top of the covers still naked. He was on his back. I was sleeping on my belly. I needed to cum in the worst way. So I slowly eased my pillow under me. I managed to get it between my legs. I have been a pillow-humper since I was fourteen, I love fucking my pillows! I was not sure if I could get myself off like that with Harry lying next to me in bed, but pure sexual desperation made me try.

I opened my legs, stuffed the pillow between my thighs, and slowly began to grind my throbbing clitoris against my pillow. I could feel my pillow getting soaked from the hot juices that flowed freely from my vagina. I got my left hand under my breast and I pinched my nipple. I had my eyes on Harry, making sure he did not wake-up and catch me. We are open about sexual issues, but that did not mean I wanted him to catch me masturbating.

Suddenly, he began to move. The sounds of the couple in the next room had awakened him too. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I could only pray that he did not notice that I had a pillow between my legs. The TV was still on, and that provided plenty of light.

The couple in the next room were getting louder. I could hear the woman telling the man to lick her clit, and to finger her ass. I cracked my eyes open just enough to see my Harry looking at me. I froze knowing that he clearly saw where my pillow was. He did not say anything instead, he settled on his back. He was listening to the couple in the next room. I was pretending to sleep. With my hair covering my eyes, he could not see me looking at him.

Then I saw Harry's right hand move down his body. I watched in complete amazement as he gripped his cock and began to slowly caress pump.

The couple in the next room began to get more vivid with their dirty talk. I could hear the woman say, "get on top and shove that big cock up my cunt, fuck me hard. " I heard her moan, followed by the sounds of their bed banging against the wall.

Harry heard them too, and his hand was furiously moving up and down his shaft. I could hear the small whimpers he tried to suppress as he masturbated next to me. I watched him swipe his thumb over the head of his dick, sending his leg into a little jolt. The couple in the next room was getting even louder as the woman moaned and groaned.

This was more than I could stand. I started grinding my pussy against the pillow under me. I was grinding fast and hard, my hips going up and down. I was in the grip of a red hot haze of lust, hell and wild horses couldn't have stopped me. I slid my right hand under me, sliding it between my clit and my pillow, humping my hand. I could feel my wetness flowing out over my hand as my fingers began rubbing my stiff, swollen clit. Obviously, Harry saw that I was openly masturbating next to her. I knew he was watching me, as I watched him furiously masturbating next to me. For a horrifying second, I thought that I had gone too far, and he would stop, or say something. But he didn't say a word. We were both too close to orgasm to stop.

Then, as I watched, his body went stiff, followed by a breathy groan falling from his lips in pleasure. His body slightly shook as he pumped himself through his orgasm. t

Pushing my pillow aside, I rolled over on my back. I opened my legs as my fingers swirled around my clit in tiny circles. I needed to finger fuck myself hard, and I plunged my fingers into my soaking wet cunt, over and over, fucking myself wildly.

Recovering from his own orgasm, Harry looked over at me just as I reached the edge. Knowing that Harry was watching me drove me wild.My back arched off the bed and I groaned as I plunged into orgasm. My hips went ballistic, humping up at my fingers as my orgasm consumed me. I saw Harry, with a smile on his face. Seeing that Harry was watching me as wave after orgasmic wave exploded within me, just made me cum even harder. My body shook wildly as I went from one orgasm, into another, and another, I came HARD!

Breathing like a race horse, I began to float back down to earth. My body was drenched in sweat. Harry looked at me, smiling. I started laughing, then he started laughing. We were both laughing as we heard the woman in the next room announce her orgasm. She screamed, "I'm cumming! " That made us laugh even harder.

Later that night, when I thought Harry was asleep, I laid on my back and started masturbating again with my fingers. Harry fooled me, he was not asleep. When he saw what I was doing, he started masturbating too. We lay next to each other, naked, on top of the bedding, our legs spread, masturbating furiously, the slick wet sounds of our juices flowing and our cries and sounds of pleasure helping to drive us both to explosive climaxes, leaving us totally satisfied.

It was amazing watching Harry as he brought himself to orgasm...and allowing him to watch me as I fucked myself until I exploded in orgasm.

The next morning, we were too embarrassed to look at each other. And when we did, we started laughing. Neither of us could believe that we had mutually masturbated together, twice. That experience has brought us even closer, and I hope one day, we can get together and do it again.

............................................................................................

Surprise!! Thank you all for almost 200k reads on this book! Literally did not think it would ever be this successful. I hope you are all enjoying it still. More updates will be coming very soon

I was super horny when I wrote this so I hope it made you wet or hard and that you just have fun with what u read *hint hint*

Love you guys!!!