Relaxation At Its Finest

You stumbled into the apartment you shared with your boyfriend. You had had a very long and stressful day. Working as a manager for some of the biggest names in Hollywood was much harder than it sounded. You rarely even got a lunch break without always getting "urgent" phone calls.

You pulled your pair of black pumps off your feet and chucked each one at the hardwood floor in front of the red front door. You sighed as you ran your fingers through your hair. Just as you were about to start taking your dress shirt off, your boyfriend came into view.

He walked down the hallway in a pair of black skinny jeans and a over sized grey sweatshirt that read "DAMN". He smiled at you as he approached your post. You smiled back and allowed yourself to fall into his embrace as soon as he got close enough.

He chuckled, causing your head to rise on his chest with each movement. He wrapped his arms around you tightly, his tattooed arms moving into a flexed state. You two stood there for a couple minutes in silence. There was nothing more that you loved than snuggling with Harry.

Since Harry traveled a lot as well, it was hard for you two to see each other on a regular basis. But every once and a while, Harry would show up at home unannounced to surprise you. That was what he had done this day.

"Are you hungry babe?" Harry spoke up, his perfectly British accent filling your ears.

"Need you ask." You laughed as you broke the hug first.

Harry chuckled and grabbed your hand. He led you into the kitchen. Your eyes lit up when you saw he had prepared a wonderful meal for the both of you. The table was set up with beautiful candles and your favorite bottle of wine.

You quickly took a seat and watched as Harry popped open the bottle of liquor. He poured you a nice glass first before he poured himself one. You smiled as you took a sip of the sweet drink. Harry motioned for you to dig in to your food.

You wasted no time digging into the perfectly cooked pasta dish. One thing that both you and Harry were crazy about were any dish that had pasta. After your first bite, your mouth just wanted to have a huge orgasm. You groaned at the wonderful taste, earning you a cheeky smile from Harry.

"I'm guessing that is a good sound." Harry laughed as he placed some of the pasta in his mouth.

"Yes, very much so." You spoke, covering your mouth to make sure you were not talking with your mouth full.

"I'm glad you like it babe." Harry smiled as he watched you enjoy some more of his food.

When you were done, you got up and placed your plate in the sink. You tried to wash your own dish, but Harry insisted that he had it handled. You stood and the kitchen and watched him work. He was the best boyfriend you had ever had. You smiled at him as you waited for him to finish up.

"I have something else for you." Harry spoke after he was done.

"Oh do you? What is it?" You spoke softly, biting your bottom lip.

Harry intertwined his fingers with yours and started to pull you down the hallway towards the bathroom.

"I want you to wait here with your eyes closed for me." Harry demanded as he left you to stand alone.

You did as you were told and waited patiently. Finally, you heard the bathroom door open. Harry held onto your shoulders and guided you forward. He sighed as he dropped his hands from your body.

"Okay, open your eyes." He to you.

You opened your eyes. Your mouth fell open at the sight that was in front of you. Harry had decorated the bathroom in such a nice and romantic way. You covered your mouth with your right hand.