Chapter 1: I

Jimin's P.O.V.

'He was always my Mr. Right..'

That very moment that I saw him outside our classroom, I knew that he was the one.. Eventhough he didn't know that I exist, I feel like we're born to be together..

'Okay class, from now on, he will be your classmate.. Mind if you introduce yourself to everyone, Mr. Jeon?'

His surname, it's Jeon right? Then it means that I'll be Jeon Jimin someday! Wow. No wonder why my parents named me Jimin.. It suits with his surname..

'Hello everyone! My name is Jeon Jungkook.. I'm 17 years old this September.. I just came back from America two days ago.. I love sports and arts, but I'm also good in singing and dancing.. Hip-hop and b-boying is my jam, while RnB and slow rock is the beat of my heart.. I can do cover songs and I also tried composing original songs.. So yeah, I guess that's pretty much all.. Please take care of me from now on..' He bowed.

Gosh! Our hobbies were almost the same, only sports are different.. I hate it to be honest.. I lacked at everything.. Whenever I tried running, I ended up collapsing in the middle of the track.. If I tried baseball, I usually hit my teammates and not the ball.. When I tried volleyball, I can't reach the net.. So I give up sports and learn contemporary dance.. It gives me a better physique and discipline..

Anyways, my future husband sat right next to me.. Although he didn't care that I was staring at him, he can't help but to blush.. I have a little effect on him and that's great!

I tried introducing myself but our teacher started lecturing about our new topic and I can't help but to take notes..

************************************

Author's P.O.V.

After their first class, Jimin finally approached the new kid and gave him a very cheerful smile..

'Hi!! How are you?' Jimin offered his hand. 'I'm Park Jimin, you are Jungkook right? Can we be friends?'

'Hello.. /handshake/ Sure we can be friends..'

Jimin wait for the latter to finish packing his stuff before they left the classroom.. While the two were walking, Jungkook started blabbering about his life in the States.. About his friends and teammates..

'I used to be the ace player of my school's martial arts team.. We grew closer and better while we were together.. I wonder what they are doing now..' He smiled.

'Maybe they were still practicing for their future competitions.. Don't worry!' Jimin tapped his shoulder.

'I let them down.. Leaving without saying a word will surely tear us apart.. What if they started hating me?' Jungkook sighed.

'They won't.. Trust me..'

'How can you be so sure? You don't know any of my friends..' He frowned.

'Well, if you really are their friends then they must care about you more than any games in their lives.. FRIENDSHIP ISN'T JUST A LABEL FOR THE PEOPLE, IT IS A MATTER OF CHOICE TO TRUST OTHERS, THE SAME WAY THEY TRUSTED YOU..' Jimin added while smiling brightly. 'You're over thinking, Jungkook-ssi..'

'How about you? Do you have friends here? May I know them too??' He giggles

'You will.. I'll introduce you to my friends.. Most especially to my best friend!! He's nice and sweet and very much in love with computer games.. You'll definitely like his company..' Jimin proudly stated.

************************************

The two only had four classes together.. Jimin took AP English while Jungkook only took AP History.. Although they both wanted to hang out more, they can't..

'I guess I'll just meet you after class so that you'll meet my friends!' Jimin smiled.

'Sure.. Then we can all have snacks.. I'm kinda hungry to be honest..' He pouts.

'Then here, you can have my sandwich.. I can't eat to much.. My coach will gonna kill me if I gain weight..'

'T-thanks..' Jungkook took the sandwich and bid goodbye before leaving to class.

Jimin, on the other hand, only stared at the retreating image of the boy before he turn to his classroom's direction..