Chapter 6: Love

Jimin's P.O.V.

'I never tried to become ambitious when it comes to dreams.. Whether is it about my life or my happiness, I would always put others first..

Not until I met you..
You're the only thing I ever wanted in this lifetime..
So please, Jeon Jungkook, love me too..'
-PJM.

Those are the words that keep running through my head.. I haven't sleep well last night because of the fact that I wanted to confess my undying love for him..

It was almost Christmas break, yet I'm still contemplating about the idea of confessing my feelings or not..

What if he doesn't love me the way I love him?

Nah, that's impossible right??

He even kissed me on my forehead and cheeks..

That's enough evidence right??

Yet again, why do I feel like this??

As if something is not right??

Actions speaks louder than words, right?? So it means, Jeon Jungkook love me!!

In the end, I still haven't told him about my feelings.. He went to his family's rest house in Malaysia for 4 days, and after he came back, it was already Christmas break.. /sigh/

Was there any other way to tell him??

*****************************

As the curtains finally got open, Jihoon wasn't ready to face the truth.. At first, he was in denial about the fact that the person lying there is Jimin..

But when he saw the ring he gave him last Christmas, the whole world has stopped.. It can't be..

'He's gone.. /looked at the other boy then to the ground/ We're truly sorry about the lost..' The doctor choked the last few words from his mouth.. He knew what would happened after the latter heard the news.. They were ready to give him sedatives if ever he breakdown..

But what surprised him more is that Jihoon went to the dead body and embraced him tight while silently crying his heart out.. He wasn't the type of guy who blames his love ones death into others.. It was unfair for them who tried to save his life back..

But even so, he didn't save himself for the blame..

If only he didn't wait that long, maybe he's still alive..

If only he was smart enough to realize what was wrong..

If only he came a day earlier, everything won't be happening..

But no..

He didn't help him at all..