Chapter 4: Fall

Author's P.O.V.

'Let's go buy some CDs in the record store.. Please? I'll treat you icecream afterwards..' Jungkook grins as he tried to convince the smaller boy..

'Jungkook, you only bought a CD yesterday.. I'm pretty sure that you still haven't finish the entire list.. Can we buy some other time, I'm busy with your homeworks..' He sighed.

'You said you would do anything for me.. Why can't you come for an hour or two before going back to your house.. It not like your parents are home waiting for you.. /scoffed/ You're alone in your house right?' Jungkook unconsciously blurted out.

'W-what did you say?'

'/snapped out of his thoughts and realized his mistake/ I-I Uhmm.. I said nothing, Jimin..' He bit his tongue and cursed his self after remembering the insult.. 'J-jimin, I-I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to...'

Then a hard slap was heard by few people around them, making them noticed the scene..

'I know what my family is!!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME!!' Jimin walked out but immediately followed by Jungkook.

'Jimin, let me explain please!! I-I didn't mean to.. I-it was a mistake..'

'I don't care!!! Just leave me alone!!' Jimin walks again but he stopped when the taller embraced him from behind.

'I-I'm really sorry Jimin..'

************************************

Jihoon took the unconscious boy out of the tub and tried doing CPR to save him..

'Jimin, please wake up!!'

He gave a direct air from his mouth to the other and see if there's anything change.. But it's useless..

His pink plumped lips before eventually turned into purplish-gray..

His eyes were shut completely..

His whole body turned pale due to the cold water..

He was already dead, yet Jihoon didn't accept it..

He carried the boy outside and cover him with blanket.. He didn't care about the weather or the darkness outside the house, what matters to him is the safety of his precious cousin..

Jihoon contacted whoever person it is in Jimin's phone.. He saw six people under the group 'Family'.. He called the first person named Yoongi, yet the boy's phone was out of reach.. The next person named Hoseok even yelled at him saying, 'STOP BUGGING ME JIMIN!! THIS ISN'T THE RIGHT TIME TO CALL SOMEONE WHO'S MOURNING FOR THE DEATH OF HIS PARENTS!!! -call ended-'

Eventhough Jihoon wanted to kill that Hoseok guy for leaving Jimin like this, he tried the other named 'Jin' who answered right away.. He promised to be there as soon as possible and ended the call soon.

He also called the guy named Namjoon, but it looks like he was kinda drunk..

The last person he called from Jimin's contacts is the guy with the initials of JJK.. He thought that the other would pick up the call because he's a Family right? But what he did is unforgivable..

He turn off his phone at this time Jimin needed him the most..

If God could only punish those people, then he hopes for the worst..

Jihoon wanted them to feel the pain of losing someone..

Someone they love the most..