Chapter 5: In

Author's P.O.V.

Jimin was waiting for the right time to ask his friend about their school's Halloween party.. He wanted Jungkook to be his date for the night, so that he can remember this kind of memory in the span of his lifetime..

He tried several things in order for him to talk to his friend, but all of it failed.. When he tried talking to Jungkook in the gymnasium, his coach suddenly interrupted their conversation and ask the taller to start stretching..

When he tried telling him in their classroom, their teacher came in and started their class..

When Jimin and Jungkook attended their arts class, he wanted to tell the other boy again, yet the timing wasn't great and someone spilled his paint to Jungkook's shirt, causing him to leave early..

If you would ask him, Jimin started losing hope.. He tried his luck for the whole day, yet God planned the other way.. Maybe he wasn't just lucky to have a JEON JUNGKOOK as date..

By the time of the party, Jimin's heart were crushed after seeing the taller boy with a girl.. She looked smart because of the specs, and Jungkook seems to enjoy his time with her..

************************************

Jihoon waited for anything that the doctor would say.. He's hoping for something, anything that can give him enough reason to believe...

Jimin is not dead, right?

He's just joking and playing with other people's feelings, right??

Then why are they still acting like he was about to die??

Too funny..

Should he find the hidden cameras all over the hospital??

Maybe Jimin planned all of this..

To make people worry..

So that he could feel their love for him..

Jihoon thought deeply.. He was laughing like a lunatic in quite some time.. He started looking for his so-called cameras hidden all over the place.. He never stop.. He can't stop..
Cause if he did, he might lose the only person that taught him how to become braver..

'We were suppose to hang out for the Christmas.. /laughs bitterly/ You even told me that you bought my gift.. If you really care about me, then stop!!! I DON'T WANNA DO THIS ANYMORE.. I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU FAKING YOUR OWN DEATH JUST TO PRANK ON ME.. /started pulling his hair/ I CAN'T DO THIS, JIMIN!!!! PLEASE STOP PRETENDING!!!'

People only looked at the poor boy and the cause of his mental breakdown.. Behind those curtains that divides every patient on the emergency room, you can hear the one thing that causes his madness..

The deafening sound of the heart beat monitor.. Since the beginning, it was all flat line.. It didn't change a bit even if Jihoon begged all the Gods and angels in heaven..

JIMIN is dead..

And he will never come back..