Chapter 2: Will

Jimin's P.O.V.

That stupid AP English gave me a headache!! How will I learn those things if she haven't discuss it yet? ARGH! I hate you Mrs. Lin..

Today, I met the man of my dreams.. We've been friends for almost 5 hours 27 minutes and 46 seconds. Eventhough I knew little about him, he made sure to explain everything so that I can understand.. He was a breath of fresh air in my life and I find it cute..

When I was about to text him about our meet-up, someone snatched my phone and giggles ridiculously..

'Hi Minnie!' Taehyung happily embraced me.

'Tae, what the fuck!! Give me back my phone!!' I tried reaching out but this guy is stupidly taller than me, so I ended up giving up on trying.

'Who's JJK?? Oh my gosh MINNIE!! Is this your boyfriend?'

'Ugh!! He's not Tae, lower your voice!' I wanted to punch his stupidity out of his system, but I can't.. He's too cute for me..

'Then who's him?? I thought we're bestfriends!! /fake tears/ Was that the way you treated ME, YOUR PERFECTLY ADORABLE, CHARMING, TALENTED, INTELLIGENT BESTFRIEND WITH 500 IQ?? Why Minnie?? Why?!' He started acting and I can't help but to giggle.

'Well Taetae, he's not my boyfriend, okay? I'm still your baby mochi and I know my limitations.. I'm still young right, eomma??'

Then he hit me on my arm, causing me to hissed.. I told him everything about my 'crush' and I really think that he's supportive about me.. No wonder why we became friends.. He wouldn't judge me just because I just met the boy awhile ago.. 'It was fate that helps us to meet' as Taehyung said..

We went to the place that Jungkook told us and it was pretty much his last period classroom..

'Jungkook!' I exclaimed.

We found him busy with his phone, he was playing games.. Taehyung lightly pushed me into the boy and I almost fell down, yet a pair of strong arms supported me to stand still while looking at each other..

'You okay?' He asked.

'Uhmm, yeah... I was just... Well, I just lost my balance.. /fake laugh/'

'Should I carry you instead? Maybe your legs are worn out from too much walking..' He wonder. Well, it's because of you that my legs turn into jelly..

'Yeah you should carry him.. HE NEEDS YOU, I MEAN HE NEEDS TO BE CARRIED..' Taehyung smirked. Gosh! I wanted to hide from this two..

'Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook.. And you are?'

'Kim Taehyung.. Jimin's BEST BEST BEST FRIEND, right Minnie?' He smiled evilly. He'll be the death of me!

'Y-yeah, he's technically my 'not blood' brother here at school.. We grew up together, we attended the same school, and now here we are...' I gulped in nervousness. One extra word from this devil and I'm dead.. Ugh!!

'Oh well, it's nice to finally meet one of Jimin's friends.. Looking forward to spend more time with you too..' He flashes his bunny smile that even the heartless people in the world can melt..