Chapter 3: Never

{a/n: please don't be confused about the timeline.. The following events happened before Christmas Eve.. Then the other half (which divided by * happened after Christmas Eve) Thanks alot!!

************************************
Author's P.O.V.

The leaves started to change its natural color.. From green that gives hope to anyone that will see, to yellow that brings the feeling of despair and solitude..

Jimin looked at the dark clouds that surrounded the morning sky.. Autumn has always been the turning point of his life whether because of his parents divorce four years ago, or the fact that he lost his brother on a field trip two years before..

Autumn wasn't the best season for him..

It always took everything he had in this lifetime and for some painful fact, those things will never come back like the flowers that will bloom on spring..

He'll definitely be alone soon..

As he came to their school, he saw lots of people enjoying the cool breeze of the morning air.. Some of them started stretching out for their practice game.. They all have business, unlike him.. He never care at all even the world ends today..

He went straight to his room and found Jungkook carefully listening on his headphones with his eyes close.. To be honest, that's the only thing that kept Jimin true to himself.. He knew deep down that Jeon Jungkook loves him.. Even though he hasn't confess his feelings to him, Jimin felt the warmth and happiness of being important..

He quietly picked his chair and sat infront of the boy while admiring the peacefulness of the room.. If only they could stay like this forever..

But FOREVER doesn't exist..

'Jimin!' Jungkook was surprised after seeing the boy blankly staring at him..

'Y-yeah?'

'Are you alright??' He asked, slightly worried about the other..

'Uhmm, ofcourse Jungkook.. Why asking?'

'Well,.... Erhmm... Nevermind... /sighs/ by the way, I made another cover last night.. Do you mind if I play it on speaker? Or do you wanna listen it on headphones?' He asked again while smiling brightly.

Those smiles that captivates me..

'Uhmm, h-headphones..' Jimin blushed.

'Oh, okay!!' Then he place the headphones on both ears as he start playing the song..

Jimin started crying upon hearing the first few words that comes out of the latter's mouth.. His voice was the best thing that he ever heard ever since his life turn upside down..

He tried hiding his tears by lowering his head, yet Jungkook was fast enough to cupped his cheeks and wipes the tears away..

'Whatever it is, even if I had to defend you to the world, I won't let you down.. We will always be together, Park Jimin, so don't cry..' He smiled weakly.

************************************

One of Jimin's cousins came to Seoul from Busan to celebrate Christmas with his favorite hyung.. He was excited to meet him again after five years of being away..

He wanted to surprise him, to see him smile, to cuddle him while drinking hot chocolate and to do things that only the two of them can do..

As soon as he knocked on the door, he was surprised that it was unlocked.. He excuse himself for coming in, only to find out that the latter wasn't in the living room.. He soon quietly went upstairs to surprise him on his room.. He was greeted by a dim light coming from the bathroom and the continuous flow of the water..

'I guess he was in the shower.. /giggles/ When he comes out, I'll definitely tackle him..' Jihoon thought.

He waited patiently for 15, 30 minutes, one hour, one hour and a half—TWO HOURS..

This is the point where Jihoon started banging on the door.. This isn't right.. Yes, he's taking an hour for shower but not TWO HOURS.. TWO FREAKING HOURS WITH THAT CONTINUOUSLY RUNNING WATER..

What do you think you're doing? Do you wanna drown yourself?

DROWN..

DROWN..

DROWN..

DROWN..

'Oh shit!!!! Jimin open the door please!!!!!!' Jihoon panicked.

But there's no response from the inside..

'JIMIN PLEASE!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!'

And the deafening sound of water still creeping up on the entire room.. He can't be, right?? He won't do that right??

So even if Jimin would kill him for breaking into his bathroom, Jihoon didn't care.. He broke the glass door with the latter's study chair..

From there he found the boy...

Sinking deep into the tub..

LIFELESS..