Chapter 7: Again {Finale}

Author's P.O.V.

It's been six months since the cremation of Jimin.. All of the people who loved him still hasn't able to process all the events happened.. It's like, they were trap in an endless sorrow and guilt, which made them questioned themselves if they really deserve to live..

To be honest, some of them were thinking about the best way to forget the pain.. Cause even in their classroom, they can all see Jimin smiling at them..

And they all started to changed...

Jin and Namjoon tried to fix their issue even for the sake of Jimin's last wish.. They became close friends instead of lovers and now living together in there college dorm..

Not until a certain robbery at the supermarket ended their life.. They were both shot to death and only found after the robbers escaped..

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

Yoongi didn't recover from his severe depression after his injury from the car accident.. One of his eye completely lose its sight and Yoongi didn't wish to live after that..

Even after his psychological sessions, he never came back to his original self.. So exactly Jun. 9th of the same year, Yoongi ended up his life after burning his entire room together with his dreams that will never come true.. And the moment Taehyung arrived home, only the huge fire and broken promises greeted his poor eyes..

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

After the death of his boyfriend, Hoseok was admitted in a mental institution.. Why? Cause he tried to kill himself several times..

He cut his wrists with blade, took fair amount of poison, drowning, and his latest attempt, crashing his own car.. Thanks to his luck, Hoseok survived all of it and was admitted at the institution to overcome his depression..

Sadly, on the night of July 20th, Hoseok overdose himself with his anti-depressant medicine and found dead at the hospital restroom..

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

Both Taehyung and Jungkook suffers from a severe lost..

They stopped going to school..

They stopped socializing with other people..

They stopped appreciating the goodness of life..

They were just... HOLLOW..

They are not the same as Jungkook and Taehyung before..

Cause life without Jimin is like a mirage oasis in the middle of a desert.. It will lure you to find another him, yet you knew that it was impossible.. THEY WILL NEVER FIND SOMEONE AS GOOD AS HIM..

So what happens to them?

Jungkook took a bottle of sleeping pills with beer.. It only takes him a couple of minutes until his entire body felt numb and collapsed in the bathroom floor.. As he closed his eyes, he saw the only person that he wanted to be with in his life: IT WAS JIMIN AND HIS LOVELY SMILE.. JUNGKOOK HAPPILY ACCEPTED HIS FATE AND DREW HIMSELF TO HIS ETERNAL SLEEP..

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

'Minnie..' Taehyung's voice was the only thing he heard in the entire roof top.. 'I know you told me that I should be happy even without you.. I also believe that you're watching me from heaven, smiling whenever I'm doing fine with my life.. But I can't stop thinking about you, about us if we're together.. My mind was in a complete mess and I don't know myself anymore..

I wanted my life back..

I wanted you to be here..

So in order to do that, one must sacrifice right?

Then forgive me, Minnie..

Cause I wanna be with you for all eternity..

Even if I die in painful way...

I love you, Park Jimin and I'll see you in a few moments..'

And with the last glimpse of the entire city, Taehyung jumped off the roof top and died alone.. Without anyone who knew who he was..

In the end, the seven of them shared one bitter ending: DEATH.. They may live a better life while they are still here, but once their fate took their life they had, they will still all ended up as ASHES..

'People may not think of this as true, but only true love and friendship can cross all boundaries, even the life after death..'