Omake: Intro

Aomine Daiki, The famous ace of the G.O.M, is now seen resting on top of Touo Academy's rooftop, with a hideous ~BEEP~ magazine on his hands.

"I just wanted the G.O.M and their basketball team to spend more time with each other like one big happy family by joining my book'

"To spend more time with each other again, huh." Aomine muttered as he finally put down the hideous magazine and sat up.

"It's impossible for us to be together again..." Aomine continued to mutter  "Not with my 'oh so' extreme stubborn personality." He made a pained expression across his face. Actually he wanted the G.O.M back together too, but his current stubborn personality acted first before he could even think twice about what Admin said. "Let's see what that girl can do."

He gathered all of his (EXTREMELY HIDEOUS) ~BEEP~ magazines and stuffed them into his shoulder bag. Aomine then stood up , and climb down the ladder to exit the rooftop and go home. Before he could lay a footprint on the floor, a basketball fell from the sky and suddenly hit the back of the neck of our perverted tanned ace of the G.O.M.

"ITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIII!!!!" Aomine screeched in his low-pitched voice that sounded like a whale screaming in pain, while dancing ridiculously out of the water. He whip his head to the direction where the basketball came from, and... saw a chopper with our famous tsundere carrot: Midorima Shintarou. (A/N: LOL)

"WUT DAFUQ!?! WHAT WAS DAT FOR?!?! AND WHEN DID YOU EVEN HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY A HELICOPTER?!" Aomine shouted and throwed the basketball back to the helicopter, thinking it would at least hit the carrot, but missed and fell back to the rooftop.

"It's tempting to throw a basketball at your stupid head whenever you slack off, Ahomine. Besides since you attempted to back out of Fear's invitation, Akashi 'ordered' us to hunt you down. Nanodayo~" Midorima pushed his glasses up while holding Kerosuke (the frog plushie).

"WHAT?!?" Ahomine shouted again wit'--

"AND NARRATOR SHUT DAFUQ UP!!! I'VE GOT A BIGGER PROBLEM TO DEAL WITH THAN YOUR IRRITATING VOICE POPPING UP WHEN I FINISH A SENTENCE OR MAKE A SINGLE MOVE!!!!"

you want a narrator-less chappy? Have it your way.

Ahomine: There! It's better when there's no narrator!

Midorima: Continuing on, this is the part where Momoi should--

*Momoi slams the door open, snatches Ahomine's shoulder bag, immediately runs away*

Midorima: No need to say it anymore, she already did it. Nodayo~

Ahomine:  MY BAG!!! COME BACK HERE SATSUKI!!!

*Ahomine chases after Momoi*

 [5 minutes later~]

Ahomine: Where is that pink-haired woman?! SATSUKI!!!!

*Barges out of the gym, and sees Momoi burning his magazines.*

Ahomine:SATSUKI!!!! CURSE YOU!!!!!

*Momoi runs towards the school corridors, while Ahomine chases her*

Momoi: EHHHH?! I'm only doing this because Aka-kun ordered us to torture you! And I've been wanting to burn those gravure magazines!!! Sorry, Dai-chan!!!! (^3^)

Ahomine: WHAT!?! SATSU---

Momoi: And your training will be quadrupled this week! ^o^ Ganbatte, Dai-chan!!! *runs away*

Ahomine:  I don't join the practice!!! How are you guys going to force me to do the quadrupled training?!?

 Imayoshi: Well, The school council president of Rakuzan High ordered dozens of guards to hunt down the ace of Touo if he isn't present during practice. *pats Ahomine's shoulder* Hope you'll survive, Aomine!!! *Drags Aomine to the Gym to begin training*

Ahomine: EHH!?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------Time Skippo-----------------------------------------------------

6:37 P.M

Ahomine: Huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! *stops running * My feet hurts...

Imayoshi: Why did you stop running? You still have 15 more rounds around the gym!

Ahomine: WHAT!?! Im outta here!!! * runs*

Imayoshi: AHOMINE!!! *chases Ahomine* If you're cutting practice we'll have to double your training!!!

Ahomine: IN YOUR DREAMS!!! *throws basketball at Imayoshi-senpai's head*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aomine's home

Ahomine: *sigh* Finally I'm alone! *slams door close, and locks it*

Kuroko:  Sumimasen, Aomine-kun.

Ahomine: KUROKO!?!  WHAT DA HCK YA DOING---

* looks into the living room, seeing the whole GOM holding their own chainsaw, huge mallet, plastic Thor's hammer, and a pair of scissors (In this case, Akashi's holding it) *

Kuroko:  My condolences, Aomine-kun.

Kise: Goodbye!!! Ahomine-chii!!! We'll miss you! 

Akashi: Enough with the last goodbyes, let's kill him.

Ahomine: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I STILL WANT TO LIVE---- {BAM!}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Aomine Daiki recieved too much physical damage that he ended up having up a broken leg, broken arm, pneumonia, black eye, and half of his navy blue hair was cutted off (Obviously by the one and only red-headed emperor: Akashi). He's now spending a few months in the hospital, and being taken cared of Momoi-san who is currently feeding Aomine with her new weapon of  mass destruction called: 'her cooking'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Fin.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This just came out of my mind. :3 And I don't have anything against Aomine-san (Except that I hate his perverted attitude.). Also, don't be so harsh to me when there are a few errors in this book, this is my first scenario book.   :3

Ciao~