Happy B-day! Dat Blu-haired Tan-kun!

Aug. 31st, 2014  At Crystal studio.....

Fear: Everyone! Get your asses off the fucking sofa! We have bussiness to attend! *Punches everyone awake excluding Akashi and Kuroko*

Kise: AH! Fea-chii!~ You're back! TwT/ *Glomps Fear*

Fear: SHI NE! JUST GET ME A BAG OF THESE LI'L SHITS AND GET TO WORK! * Forcefully hands Kise a list of stuff to buy from the bakery* AND BRING DA F*CKING BARNEY DESCENDANT WITH U.

Kise: *shudders* H-Hai! * Runs away with Mura-kun*

Aomine: I think it's your "time of the month" already, so why don't you just go home get your--

Fear: *round-house kicks directly at Aomine's face* DIE.

Aomine: *Faints at the sofa*

Fear: Now, that this guy's asleep. I need all of you, INCLUDING YOU LEVI (Akashi), to help me make this plan effing work. any objections?

Akashi: *raises hand*

Fear: YES, LEVI?

Akashi: Heather, you're still wearing your Shingeki no Kyojin cosplay and I'm not Levi.

Fear: I don't give a shit, now you three will... and you will... *randomly whispers shit*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aomine: *wakes up fucking slowly* Eh? What the hell happened to the studio? Why is it all effing sparkly and shit?

Room: *colored in sparkly royal blue, there's blue happy birthday banners everywhere including in the microwave at the kitchen, there's lot's of fucking presents of all sizes and effing shapes, the table's filled with blueberry pies, fries, rice with stir fried chicken, chips and teriyaki burgers, and the Kiseki no Sedai team is shuddering like there's no fucking tommorrow on the corner.*

Aomine: Hey wut da hell happened to your faces guys?

Kiseki no Sedai (excluding Akashi and Kuroko) : Aomine/ Dai-chan/ Ao-chin/ Aomine-chii... Good luck.

Aomine: Eh? *gets tapped behind the shoulder*

Fear: Surprise, motherfucker. *holding a bloody knife*

Aomine: ... Kami-sama, Tasukette...

Akashi: Some fries, motherfucker?

Aomine: You too, Akashi?!? and what da fuck r u wearing? *points at Akashi's red PROM dress*

Kuroko: Disguise, motherfucker. *Wears the Shingeki no Kyojin Armin cosplay*

Aomine: What did Fear did to make you guys wear this shit?

Levi (SnK): Some pies, motherfucker. *currently eating a pie at the table*

Aomine: .......Who the fuck are you? Anyways, why are you guys acting so fucking ... weird?

Levi (SnK): *Swats fly* Damn flies, motherfucker.

Aomine: Umm.. Satsuki---

Momoi: H-here's your birthday pie, Dai-chan... *Shudders*

Aomine:  Why isn't it cake?

Akashi: Cake lies, motherfucker.

Fear: Now... ALL DIES, MOTHERFUCKER!!! *EFFING RAISES KATANA* 

Aomine: NOOOO--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aomine: OOOOOOOOOOOO! * wakes up at the classroom*

Teacher: Fell asleep again? Aomine? 

Aomine: Uhhhhhhh... * looks around and sees no motherfuckers* Yes, yes I did.

Teacher: Then you're going to stay with me after school for detention, Aomine-san.

Random Anon Students: *Snicker*

Aomine: Yea. yeah, just continue your boring shitty lesson already old geezer before those 2 motherfuckers--

*Levi and Akashi dressed in teacher's uniform with sexy meganes, barged into da classroom and sends the teacher flying thru the fucking window.*

Levi & Akashi: Now, that the impostor's gone to hell.... ALL RISE, MOTHERFUCKER.

Aomine: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fear: I think Aomine's gone insane... *looking at Aomine's class thru binoculars at the rooftop*

Midorima: Well, you did kept saying things that ryhmes with 'surprise' and 'motherfucker' at him all the the time. * pushes glasses up*

Fear: Not my fault, blame my emotional disorder. It's fucking common to women.

Kise: But still! *pouts* You don't have to freak us out like a Psychopath with a chainsaw!

Kuroko: and you even possesed me, Akashi, and Levi-san, without asking permission.

Fear: Because If I didn't, Levi would kept telling Aomine to go to bath more often because his skin is dried with mud.

Kise: Eh? But that's his natural skin color...

Fear: Exactly.

Kuroko: I don't get why Levi-san is here though.

Midorima: We'll just have to get used to doing random stuff then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I know, this is really short, but I had fun writting this chapter though. XD

Au revoir!~