Cinderella {AkaKuro} 0.5

Once, in a very far away and filthy rich land named Teiko... Lived a Beautiful young maiden named Kuroko, she was the most enchanting young lady in Teiko but she lived a life full of torture. Her Step-Mother: Kise, and Step-sisters: Aomine, and Kagami, treats her as a maid ever since Kuroko's step-mom married her late father.

Everyday, Kuroko was given the responsibility of cooking food for her sisters, wash very dirty dishes, sweep and polish the floor, and do what her greedy mother and sisters would command her to do.

She was forbidden to exit the house at anytime of the day, because her mother wanted the whole town to believe that she was taking good care of Kuroko to prevent Kuroko's grandpa, grandma, aunt, and uncles to kick Mother Kise and her daughters out of their own house, and dwell in the streets like stray cats.

But Kuroko was the forgiving type of person, she forgives her mother and sisters because she knows that one day her mother and sisters will acknowledge her as the little sister of the family, not the maid.

One day, the emperor of Teiko: Akashi, is longing for a loyal companion, one that can't be replaceable in his heart, an empress. So the emperor and his subjects prepared a royal ball and all maidens in the land are invited. including Kuroko and her sisters.

Kuroko was absolutely excited to enter the ball, she has fallen in love with the emperor eversince Akashi was a prince. But Mother Kise hates the fact that Kuroko will also enter the ball, she wants only her beautiful daughters to enter the ball not her husband's filthy daughter.  So, she told Kuroko that she will only enter the ball if she makes her own dress for the ball, and planned to make Kuroko go through all kinds of chores, so that her time will be cosumed too much that she can't make a dress in time for the ball.

Mother Kise: Kuroko-chii! You'll only enter the ball if you have a dress!

Kuroko: B-but, mother! I don't have any dress except for this one I'm wearing! * Currently wearing a dress made out of rags*

Mother Kise: Then wear that one! I'm sure that if you wear that lots of flies will flock over you when you join the ball! Hwahahaha!

Aomine & Kagami: Hahahahahahaha!

After that horrid scene, Mother Kise and her daughters went out to visit Midorima Shintarou, the one managing the party for the emperor, leaving Kuroko alone in the house with no one watching her.

Kuroko walked over to the window, seeing her Mother, and sisters going into the horse-drawn carriage, and leaving the street, she dashed off to her closet and snatched her scarf and jacket, successfully left the house and ran towards the opposite side of the street.  She ran and ran until she stopped by the fountain square of the town and walked over to a small tavern building near a flower shop.

She opened the door silently, hoping that no one will be disturbed by her sudden prescence. Kuroko went torwards a lady with pure brown hair and eyes, and patted the woman's shoulder.

Kuroko: Umm... Riko-oba-chan, can you help me with something?

Lady: EHHH?!?!?? * Looks behind her* Tetsu-chan!!! You should've knocked the door first! And why are you wearing that!!! *points at Kuroko's rag dress, with red eyes and fiery background*  NOBODY MAKES MY KAWAII NIECE WEAR SUCH HORRIBLE FILTHY DRESS!!! TETSUYA, WHO TOLD YOU TO WEAR THIS? I SHALL FEED THEM MY COOKING!!!

Riko-san hugged her niece dearly as gripped Kuroko's rag dress like she was strangling the poor material. Kuroko who knows the full consequences of telling her aunt about her tyrant step-mother bossing her around, told her aunt a fake reason of wearing the rag dress. Kuroko could not bear the thought of seeing her step-mother and sisters being tortured by her family members mercilessly, since her Aunt and Uncles inherited their sadist side by kuroko's Granpa.