[SPECIAL] Happy B-day!!!~ Carrot Megane!!!

A/N: Elo, ppl!!! For now The Minecraft series of the book will be set aside for now, because we have other stuff to update for someone-who's-not-in-Knb B-day!!!!

Kise: Sorry for the inconvenience-suu!!!~ But we're gonna continue the Minecraft series after Cinderella {AkaKuro} 1.0 which is gonna be updated after this chappy-suu!!~

Murasakibara: So Please bear with us *munch* until we update the remaining Minecraft Series *munch*

Kuroko: Gomene, Reader-san. but in exchange of your patience we present to you....

Everyone (excluding Midorima, since he's busy): A special chappy featuring: Midorima Tsuntarou's BIRTHDAY!!!! 

Pls read the Cinderella Omake part before reading this part of the chappy. :D Enjoy!

_____________________________________________

July 6

The clouds became dark and heavy, as a greenette pass by the road with his head hung low.  A lightning struck not too far from where the greenette was standing, the greenette ignored his surrondings as he made his way home. The clouds then rained a large amount of water droplets to the ignorant greenette as he stepped on the pedestrial curb. After minutes for what seemed like hours, the greenette went to an empty park, and mindlessly sat on the swing.

He looked down on the puddle beside his feet, and saw a lonely lime green frog sitting nearby.  He looked down shamefully as his bandaged left hand ran through his soft green locks.

" Of course, why am I expecting these idiots to remember my birthday?

After all, nobody wants a weird uptight guy as a friend."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~July 7~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Crystal Building's lounge....

Fearless-san is currently checking her calendar while drinking her favorite green apple flavored soda, when suddenly...

Fearless: PFFFFF... *Spits out drink* It's the CARROT'S B-DAY!?! ALARM!!! ALARM!!! *punches the emergency button a kabajillion times, and rolls on the floor while imitating a police car* WEEEEEEEUUUUUUU WWEEEEEEEUUUUU!!! WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY MEETING, PPL!!!

Kiseki no Sedai: FEARLESS-SAN!!! *rushes to A/N-san*

Kuroko: Daijoubu desu ka, Fearless-san? *helps A/N-san to stand up*

Fearless: HOW AM I 'ALL RIGHT' WHEN WE HAVE LOTS OF WORK TO DO?!?

Aomine: We have work?

Fearless: OF COURSE WE HAVE!!! ALL RIGHT, KISEKI NO SEDAI!!! LINE UP!!!

*And so the Generation of miracles lines up*

Fearless: MIDORIMA, GO TO SHUTOKU!!! TAKAO-NII NEEDS YOU!!!

Midorima: What? It's not school hours now, he may be in his house or--

Fearless: He texted me and said that he is being blackmailed by five bad-smelling gangsters.

Midorima: I'll be right back. * dashes off to Shutoku Gakuen*

Fearless: I ship those two. All right, Kiseki no Sedai OPERATION: LET'S CELEBRATE MIDORIMA'S BIRTHDAY!!! *raises a banner: "Happy Birthday, Midorima Shintaro!!!"*

Aomine: Eh? It's that guy's birthday?

Everyone: *turns their heads to Aomine's direction*

Aomine: Whut?