Kiseki no Sedai + Kagami: Stuck in Minecraft Pt 2

Kise: KAMISAMA!!! TASUKETE!!!! T^T *punches burning Zombies with... Dirt*

Zombies: Grrrr.......grr.... *follows Kise, while holding an axe*

Kagami:... Should we help him?

Midorima: .... Just let the annoying kinpatsu die, he's destroying my eardrums. Nanodayo~

Kise: HIDO---

Zombies: *Burns rapidly, and dies*

Kise:... What's this? *picks up Rotten Flesh*

Kagami: Don't eat that, it's poisonous. *Takes away the Rotten Flesh frome Kise's hands and throws it at the ocean.* Take this instead. *Gives Kise Cooked Pork, and a Stone Pickaxe*

Kise: Ah- Arigatou, and what's this for? *lifts Pickaxe*

Kagami: That's for mining. From now on you'll be our Miner, And Midorima will be helping me--

>Murasakibara Achieved: Getting Wood Achievement

Kagami: ----Getting some wood.... Murasakibara's here?

Midorima: Hai, Murasakibara was behind me when when we were supposed to hide from those... burning things...Nodayo~ * Tries to push glasses up, and notices he DOESN'T have glasses.* .......

Kise: *randomly picks the ground with the Pickaxe* How do you use this suu?~

Kagami: .................You guys are playing this game for the first time, are you?

Mido,Ki: Hai suu~/Nanodayo~

Kagami: This is going to take a lot of time... Okay! First Let's build a shelter that would fit us all... * gets Stone Axe* And you'll need to use this *shoves a Stone Axe on Midorima's face*

Midorima: ... Okay, I'm holding an Axe and how do you use this? Nanodayo~

Kagami: You go near a Tree and use the Axe to chop down it's trunk.

Midorima:  The tree will fall then. Nodayo~

Kagami: *facepalm* No,it won't. It will just float like this. * Goes near a tree, and start's punching the tree's trunk*

Midorima: .......

Kagami: * recieves Wood, and the tree is floating* Tadah! There! *shoves Wood to Midorima* Now, start chopping down the wood.

Midorima:....... You were punching a tree.... And the tree is not being pulled by gravity.... The world has gone insane... * Stares at the floating tree, Astonished*

Kagami: Just chop down the tree damnit! *punches midorima*

Midorima: Hey! I took damage from that! *punches Kagami back* Fine, I'll try punching it first. *punches tree serveral times, and recieves Wood* .... How come I don't feel any pain when punching a tree? Nanodayo~

Kagami: Because you're not supposed to take any damage from punching a tree. Now here, use this if you're attacked by hostile Mobs. *gives Midorima a Stone Sword*

Midorima: Hostile Mobs?Nodayo?~

Kagami: Those creatures that attack you randomly... (-_-II)

Midorima: Okay, I'll be going then. * Continues chopping Wood w/ Stone Axe*

Kagami: And as for you, annoying kinpatsu.

Kise: HIDOI----

Kagami: Since I haven't teached you the basics of mining in Minecraft, You'll help me find the remaining GOM----