2: Who Tells Your Story

A/N: Hey everyone! I would like to start off by thanking all the reads and new followers! It makes me so happy that people read what I write and enjoy it. On that note, 'Who Tells Your Story' was the chapter with the most reads so I chose the next edition to this book to be the next chapter! Please, share comment and vote to let me and others know about the books you like. This next one is bigger! As always, thank you and stay inspired! Now, onto another world! 

PS. Feel free to go backwards to read the first chapter but here is a little passage from it to jog your memory...

REVIEW!

All I ever remember is that I've always been watching over people and I seem to be in a void. Forever entrapped in a shadowless, lightless prison. Watching, recording, telling others stories but never knowing my own. Never knowing what I look like or sound like. I've tried to look down at myself but all I see is the void surrounding me.

But I can see everybody else. I can see millions of people, all beginning their story. I've seen a man with a frilly collar and speak about thees and thys. I've seen many up-and-coming people who soon sit on the stage. I've told their story as they make theirs. I have been horrifically placed as a 'narrator' or the dreaded 'third person' on Wattpad and old, boring plays.

Although, I have collected one of the shattered pieces of my forgotten life.
I remember a brother. My brother. I can't remember what he looks like or what he ever said to me. I don't remember much of the rest of my family or why they abandoned me. I don't remember where my brother went or why I am here. I know, deep down, he was here. He once was with me. I wonder if he remembers me.

When will the answers finally outweigh my questions?

Now, let us go!

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~Chapter 2: The Actually Helpful One ~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

Void shatters all around me as I sky-dive into a new world. The dizzying kaleidoscope middle world twists and turns. Diffuses and effuses creating a splattering world of colors, not even a master painter could describe.

With a soundless thump, I land on my butt in the myrtle green grass. The sound of a piano's arpeggio rings through the meadow turned jungle gym. A chime of bells soon twitters afterward. I scan my surroundings and direct all my attention to the pair of giggling girls by the rustic red dual slide.

The woman's index finger was erect and pointing in my direction. I blinked. I blinked again. Feeling my eyebrows cinch and my eyes squint I brushed my knees and stood up. The woman followed my movements with her labradorite eyes. A feeling I could never shake. A feeling I have never felt except once, a long time ago.

The little girl stared up at me. Her gaze was just like her mothers, kindly but piercing. A gaze that could see through any fake reality facade. The Little One ran towards my being. Much to her dismay, she could never reach me, never touch me. Her mother now facing directly across from me smiled again.

"I was wondering when I would see you again." She paused. "You watched me all my life than you disappeared. I no longer had someone by my side even though you never responded." Molten medleys of blues and greens fixates onto me. Was she like me, alone? But how could that be? She was never alone. She always had people around her, was I that important to her? Was I her Void?

"You don't even speak now. Please, I want to know why you left. Why your back now." Her eyes conveyed all. She wished to know why she was left even though she was found by another. She wanted to know who I was. I wanted to say I was never there. That I was always there. That she shouldn't see me. That I needed to know who I am. But how was I to start?