Arrival.

Chapter Fifteen: Arrival.

** I woke to hear them speaking to each other, the Vampire and Monsieur Levevre. "So, when do you plan to fully blood her?" Monsieur Levevre asked the Vampire; he sighed.

"I haven't the faintest idea." He replied, chuckling softly. "Perhaps a bit later in life, I haven't the clue if she wants children or not." The Vampire added, Monsieur Levevre stifled his booming laughter.

"Down, boy! Down! Goodness, you haven't even kissed her yet and now you're thinking of children? Good heavens, man!" Monsieur Levevre said, I heard the rumple of clothing and a sigh.

"Calm yourself, Alexander. I am not planning on...you know...any of that, at the moment. I just want to get through this meeting, then I will put my mind to more pressing matters in my personal time." The Vampire said, pausing. "I don't believe she would much enjoy being a vampire, Alexander. She loves sunlight far too much for a vampire and I believe she fancies garlic bread." The Vampire added; Monsieur Levevre giggled.

"Now you're making things up. I believe she would like it, did you not hear how she moaned when you bit her?"

"Oh, I heard it." The Vampire said, his tone turning scruffy. "Damn, I heard it."

"Whoa, she's asleep. Let her rest, in other words, no touchie." Monsieur Levevre said, slapping some part of the Vampire. The Vampire gave a chuckle.

"Alright, alright. oh, looks as if we're here." He said, the train jolted to a stop and it slammed me against the seat; I groaned and sat up.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty!" Monsieur Levevre said, helping me up; I yawned.

"Morning" I said, rubbing my eyes as the Vampire took my arm and the Monsieur Levevre retrieved our luggage; helping a servant put it all on the next train. The Vampire sat with me on the bench and my eyes drooped; I yawned and allowed my head to fall onto his shoulder, closing my eyes for a moment. He was completely still, he didn't move for the longest time! Not until my tummy grumbled at smelling something sweet.

"June? Are you hungry?" He asked quietly and I nodded, not moving my head from his shoulder. He chuckled and stood, causing me to snap to attention. "I'll go fetch you something, stay here, do not leave with anyone save Monsieur Levevre, okay?"

He asked and I nodded; he walked to a small stand which sold sweets and shoved his hands in his pockets waiting in the line. I smiled and Monsieur Levevre sat beside me he sighed and smiled to me, offering his hand. My brows furrowed, but, I took it, seeing as he was okay to go with. We stood and he lead me away from everyone, to a dark corner and I yanked my hand back. "I think this is far enough, Monsieur Levevre."

I said, backing up a little; the monsieur laughed, but it was not his normal laugh. It was a darker, sickly laugh which struck fear into my heart; I backed away ever more and, before my eyes, Monsieur Levevre morphed into a tall, muscular man with a beard and a wolfish grin. My jaw dropped and my mouth dried for a moment, this man's eyes glowed orange and his teeth sharpened, all of them! "Oh, no" I whispered, backing away from the man as his nails grew and his teeth gnashed together, he was frothing as well. "I-I'm a vampire...w-well...a half-vampire" I said, backing into a wall.

"I know, you foolish girl." He growled, falling onto all fours. "I can smell it on you."

"I thought it would be hidden by my perfume" I said with a quick smile, but the man did not laugh. "Um...listen, I don't want any...any uh...disagreements, I don't want any trouble...or anything like that...I-I just want to go back to my..." I paused and bit my lip. "Damn you" I said under my breath, about the Vampire. "My master and his...friend....and we'll be on our way, and you can be on your way and we're all happy" I said, smiling; the man chuckled and stood again, he grabbed my chin and grinned.