Mornings With You. (Okoye)

Summary: Inspired by Janelle Monae's Dirty Computer album. I took that extra part in Pynk and used that as my motivation for what would be the fluffiest morning after I've ever written. Oh yeah.
You are the girlfriend of the mighty General of the fierce Dora Milaje, Okoye. Set Post Black Panther and Pre-Infinity War.

Also, it's safe to say that Erik isn't dead in my version because I think that T'Challa and Erik would have some funny ass times together with that cousin dynamic 😂

Basically all of the Dora have girlfriends and are soft ethereal beings, don't @ me. it's facts.

Pairing: Okoye x Female!Black Reader.
Word Count: 3,000+ (lazy again, I'll come back with exact numbers later lmao)

Warnings: Implied smut, moments of vulnerability, a hint of angst, boatload of fluff, and the possibility that you'll fall more in love with Okoye when this is over.

  I just wanna, I just wannaI just wanna, I just wannaI just wanna, I just wanna paint the townI don't wanna hide my loveI just wanna hold your hand and be the one that you think of

I just wanna, I just wanna paint the town
I don't wanna hide my love
I just wanna hold your hand and be the one that you think of.

A string of birds chirping was enough to stir you from your slumber. It was accompanied by the faint breeze that rolled across your naked form which was barely shielded by the sheets or comforter.

You bat your lashes open at an attempt to recognize your surroundings, only to be greeted with a mind filled with fuzzy remnants of last night's affair. You took note of an outstretched hand whose fingers were loosely laced with your own.

You craned your neck to take a quick peek, only to be taken back by the sight of your girlfriend, Okoye, sleeping soundly. A giggle left your lips as the pieces of last night fell into place after your thorough analysis of the room, or what's left of it.

The mixture of your clothes and hers were strewn across the floor.

A pair of your black panties hung off the edge of the lamp shade—embarrassingly so.

An empty bottle of red wine was perched on top of the nearest nightstand, and two wine glasses were stained with ruby lipstick--- the obvious culprit that induced a rather steamy night of passion between the two lovers.

The hushed 'I love you's and 'I need you's.

Issuing constant 'don't stop's or 'right there's which echoed through the night.

Neither one of you would give up until the other felt the shivering extent of the other one's love.

And you didn't seem to mind it.

Neither did she.

There would be days where you wouldn't be so lucky to be spending the morning with Okoye. Her body clock was programmed to wake her up at the crack of dawn. And she would leave just before you could wake up.