A Vision in White (T'Challa)

Summary: You are the fiancé of King T'Challa, the leader of Wakanda. While you're trying on dresses in the presence of Queen Ramonda, Shuri, and Ayo, T'Challa stumbles upon the sight of you all dressed in white and he can't help but fawn over you.

Word Count: 1000+ (too lazy to count lmao)

(With special appearances by T'Challa's Mama, Shuri, Ayo, and Okoye!)

Inside the hallowed halls of the Wakandan kingdom, there was one part of the corridors that the newly crowned King himself was forbidden from entering

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Inside the hallowed halls of the Wakandan kingdom, there was one part of the corridors that the newly crowned King himself was forbidden from entering. And it was the one that held the queen to be and her audience.

After being dragged out of your bed against your will, you had spent half of the day trying on wedding gowns. It was pure torture. Being tied up in a corset, forced in these frilly dresses and parading around the room in pinch-y heels were enough to make you wish you were still in bed. The experience soon became less painful when Queen Ramonda invited herself to come along, as did Shuri and Ayo, who were dying to see you model a dress or two.

"Do we really have to try on another one? We've already been at this for 4 hours and I'm huuungry!" You whimper as Shuri comes up behind you to help you unzip the back of your dress. She tries to stifle her laughter before peeking from over your shoulder to place her chin on top of it.

"Don't be difficult, (Y/N). We have just a few more dresses to try on and then me, you, and Ayo can pig out on the couch and have a girls' night."

You crane your neck to the side, holding up the front part of the dress with an arm. "You promise?"

"Cross my heart."

You breathe out a deep sigh and remove your arm from the front of your body, allowing Shuri to help you get out of it so she can hang it back up.

"The two of you are too much alike, (Y/N). It's a miracle that T'Challa chose someone who meshes so well with his baby sister." Queen Ramonda says, reclining back in her chair with a chuckle leaving her lips. Ayo stood firmly, though her shoulders relaxed in the company of familiar faces.

You turn around to face your mother-in-law as two servants assist you in tightening your corset. "It's T'Challa's fault that I'm so close with Shuri," you lament, "He's always so busy with meetings and doing King stuff. Shuri's always teaching me new things and allows me to be who I am without any special treatment. Look, even Ayo isn't as tense around me anymore!"

Ayo rolls her eyes and flashes a smile in your direction, nudging her chin towards you. "Because you don't allow me to recognize you as royalty, Miss (Y/N)."

"There is no need to spoil me, Ayo. Your friendship means more to me than anything in the world. Titles are temporary." You send a smile back, stepping inside the next dress as one of the female servants help you rearrange the fabric wherever it seems lumpy. 

Black Panther Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें