027. Strong - Instagram/IRL/Texts

Instagram

harrystyles, therealcalebmclaughlin and 4M others like this | 608K comments

tagged: harrystyles

avaelizabeth: there's never a dull moment with this guy around

| view more comments |

user: Harry and Ava are together rn, HARRY AND AVA ARE TOGETHER RN

user1: omg, she's literally never looked happier

user2: i lowkey actually love this paring

user3: when is this album coming out? like damn it's almost been a year since you guys started teasing it.

elliewilliams: how come you never laugh that hard at my jokes :(

      avaelizabeth: baby, you know i'll always laugh at your jokes the hardest

      user4: how come these two say shit like this all the time and people accept that they're just best friends, but either one of them is seen in the same room as some dude and they're immediately dating?

user5: harry's a lucky dude

user6: I miss when you would interact with the ST cast 😔

      avaelizabeth: we still talk all the time!

      milliebobbybrown: all is well in waffleville, I can assure

      user7: omg, millie 😂

user8: if they don't drop this album soon...

user9: so no one's gonna talk about the big elephant in the room...?

      user10: what elephant?

      user9: dacre and how she seemed to stop posting with/about him completely right before she left socials for a while....

      user11: omg i noticed that too...

IRL

I went home. After Dacre ended things, I needed to go home so I did. I could see myself slipping back into old bad habits and Ellie could too. I think the both of us decided it would be best if I were with my family in that moment and we stopped the problem before it really became a problem.

My mom was there for me and that was a huge help. We were working on rebuilding my relationships with her and my dad. I'd realized I'd definitely distanced myself from her and my dad after everything that had happened, and I didn't like that. My parents had always been my biggest support system, so it just felt wrong to turn my back on them over one little blip. They were really there for me this time and they didn't judge me this time around. We bonded more during this time than we had since my career started taking off.

Harry, Ellie, and Niall all came for my birthday. The surprised me by showing up unannounced, which I wasn't mad about. I was actually very happy. They took me out to my favorite restaurant, we went night sledding, and went hot tubbing to finish the night off. They also helped take my mind off of everything that was going on.

Niall and Ellie left before Harry did since Niall had a few TV appearances and I forced Ellie to go with him. Harry offered to stay, and I didn't object. I wanted him there with me, and we took it as an opportunity to write a little more for the album, out some songs in, take stuff out and just really perfect everything.

I had the time of my life showing Harry around my hometown and just getting to spend time with him. There was no denying that I was starting to feel something toward him. It felt wrong though. My situation with Dacre made me feel guilty about liking someone else. I knew it shouldn't, and when I talked to Ellie about it she told me that it shouldn't but it did.

Harry was an angel for not dumping me as a friend as soon as things started going to shit. He was there through everything and he became my Ellie during the time she was gone. He basically forced me to stay strong and keep moving on all that while.

Group Text

Ava: Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I miss you and I love you all sososososos much keep up the good work with promotions

Mom of the Year: Love you too! Where the heck are ya?

My Girlfriend: We miss you too!!!

Ava: I'm around! Working hard on the album and preping a tour

shoot, that's still supposed to be a secret don't tell anyone

Mini Chocolate Thunder: we want you back with us soon :(

Coppertop: Can we come watch you when you're on tour???

Ava: wish I could, caleb 😔 Of course sadie! you're all invited to as many shows as you'd like!

Just shoot me a text the day before and I'll make it happen!

Noah-fence: Omg, I want to come to all of them

Kermit the Frog: Me too, I also want to meet all of your other friends to make sure they're not cooler than us and you don't like them more

Ava: Okay, finn, okay haha

Rap God: I miss you a lot, and I think we need a full cast sleepover the next time we're all together, also say hi to Harry for me.

Ava: I like that idea, also Harry was thrilled that one of you acknowledged his existence lmao

Curly: I love that dude, tell him I say hi too!

a/n: i'm tentatively continuing for now. please don't hesitate to give me feedback, it helps a lot! don't forget to comment and vote.