38. Girls' Trip

Article

Ava Elizabeth Reunites with Stranger Things Girls!

You heard that right, our beloved Stranger Things girl gang has reunited on a girl's vacation in Hawaii! The girls were all spotted arriving at the Honolulu airport through the course of two days and they have blessed us with public appearances an...

You heard that right, our beloved Stranger Things girl gang has reunited on a girl's vacation in Hawaii! The girls were all spotted arriving at the Honolulu airport through the course of two days and they have blessed us with public appearances and multiple instagram posts. Could we honestly ask for more? YES! It's been rumored that not only the ST girls are there, but also Gemma Styles, Harry Styles' sister! We know Ava has been dating her brother for about nine months now, so could her coming on this trip possibly mean something big is happening between the two of them?

 Could we honestly ask for more? YES! It's been rumored that not only the ST girls are there, but also Gemma Styles, Harry Styles' sister! We know Ava has been dating her brother for about nine months now, so could her coming on this trip possibly...

The girls have been pictured hitting the beach, going out to dinner, and enjoying nature. We've been keeping an eye out, and it seems like the older girls (Natalia and Ava) even managed to sneak away for a little "date" as they've referred to it on their social media. The two went rollerskating and the pictures we got out of it were to die for. Besides the photos they've posted, it really seems like the girls are trying to keep everything lowkey and quiet, which we all can totally understand.

We've all missed seeing these girls all hang out, their last time being pictured together being Ava and Harry's album release party

We've all missed seeing these girls all hang out, their last time being pictured together being Ava and Harry's album release party. Throughout the past few months we've gotten to see them all reunite individually (some at Ava's shows and others on their own), but this is the first time we've seen them ALL together. There's no better way to dispel any rumors of animosity between members of this beloved cast than something like this. It's always great to see our favorite people having fun and being happy. Now all we're left to do is that there will be a full reunion with the whole season 3 cast in the near future.

IRL

The trip had been amazing so far. The girls and I hadn't all seen each other since the album release party, so having them all together and getting to catch up with everything they were up to was really nice. I'd missed them all a lot and I loved being back in their company. It gave me a sense of nostalgia, as weird as it sounds because we'd just been together not too long ago. They were a part of me coming back and being a functioning member of society, so they all held a special place in my heart. 

"Okay, so tonight we are going to dinner and then a midnight boat ride that we managed to score," Natalia announced, "Kiddos, you think you can swing it?"

"Totes," Millie smiled, "We should go to the little restaurant we found a couple nights ago. It was soooo good!" I smiled up at them as I shot Ellie a text. "Talking to your man?" Millie asked, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"No!" I laughed.

"Then why have you been buried in your phone since we got here?" Sadie teased.

"Because I'm talking to Ellie," I exclaimed, "And Harry, but that's not relevant right now."

"Uh huh," Millie smiled teasingly.

"Nat, a little help here," I groaned.

"Girls leave Ava alone," she said, "It's not her fault she's in love and can't go a single hour without talking to her beau."

"Not helping," I frowned, "Plus, I already told you guys I'm not only talking to him."

"Fine, we'll stop teasing," Millie said, "But how is he? We haven't seen him in a long while."

"He's good," I smiled, "I think he's enjoying taking some time off again, he works too hard sometimes."

"You're one to talk," Sadie chuckled, "I don't know how you can work so much for so long and not be totally dead." I laughed and shook my head, "Seriously, you literally came back and this is the first time you're not completely booked and busy in the past two years."

"I like it that way," I told them, "Makes me feel not totally useless. Plus, you guys don't really get breaks either. Y'all are always either doing Stranger Things or the newest hottest movie being produced. It's not much different."

"Yeah, but there's child labor laws that make it so we don't get overworked," Millie said, "You're constantly busy working adult hours."

"That's what you guys have to look forward to in a few years," I laughed, "But don't actually work as much. Enjoy yourselves and take it easy. The industry loves you guys and you have no reason to work yourselves to the bone. All three of you. But enough of all that, let's go to the beach! I don't want to go home looking pasty."

Instagram

uncle_jezzy, elliewilliams and 3M others like this | 900K comments

avaelizabeth: we made friends! not really, they're a bunch of strangers at the beach and i caught them in this picture we took at the beach

| view more comments |

user: lmao did they know you y'all were?

milliebobbybrown: lol they were so uncomfortable, ava

      avaelizabeth: hahaha some of them WANTED to be in it!

user1: they're so cute! this warms my heart

user2: love you!

user3: my girls are together again and it makes me so happy

user4: they're so cute, I love them!

user5: i miss the days when they would all hang out all the time

finnwolfhardofficial: why wasn't I invited?

      user6: i am finn rn

      avaelizabeth: girls trip! next time, bud!

user7: i love all the girls

user8: I just want the girls all to reunite with the boys

     user9: the dream! lmao I want them to reunite too

a/n: sorry about the short chapter this is just a filler before we get to the good stuff in the coming parts.

also this story is back and also almost over? I hope you guys like what i'm putting out, feel free to let me know what you think. and thank you to everyone that has chosen to stick with this story through everything its gone through, it means a lot to me.