Met Her On My Way

Walking down the street of Chicago was very lonely for me. No one to talk to or converse with. I instantly began feeling bad as I strolled down the sidewalk with my hands in my pocket. Grinning at a family walking towards me, I smiled at a beautiful babygirl that a mother was holding. She's the most gorgeous baby I've ever seen.

One of the family members passed me and recognized me. They started speaking in a heavy accent and in their Spanish Language. I grinned as the daughter came over to me. "Can I have your autograph, sir?" I nodded and autographed her notebook. I kissed the girls forehead and her mother came and hugged me. The baby's eyes were huge and beautiful. So precious. The mother let me hold her and I held the precious baby in my arms.

"She's very beautiful." I said as she held my neck. Handing the babygirl back to the mother, I smiled as they kept walking and thanked me. Grinning at the interaction, I walked on my path.

I looked up to witness a beautiful goddess. She was standing on the corner of a building, all alone, looking into the crowd of people. Wanting to say something to her, I casually walked over and grinned. I'm here all alone too, why not greet someone. Instead of me saying something, she got ready to walk and wasn't looking. She bumped into me.

"I'm so sorry." She hurriedly worded out.

"Miss?" I spoke up.

She turned, smiled and looked at me.

There was a certain sparkle in her eye.

I put out my hand. "Hi, my name is Michael." She grinned and partnered my handshake. Once her hand filled mine, I felt the warmth. "Hi, my name is Tatiana." She said. Grinning, we began walking and talking.

She explained to me that she had just moved to Chicago and didn't know anyone. I vowed to be her tour guide since I knew the city pretty well. Noticing her glance, I could feel her eyes on me, almost burning through my soul. It shocked me, but made me smile. Could someone actually do this to me?

"Wanna get some coffee?" She asked as I was surrendered out of my thoughts. "Of course, yea, that sounds nice." I said as we walked to a small coffee shop along the path. We walked in and ordered.

"I'll have a Vanilla Bean, please." I said as I pulled out my card to pay. I noticed she didn't have a purse or anything.

"I'll have a coffee with cream and sugar." She pulled out her pocket a handful of change. In a quick reaction, I told the cashier to charge it on my credit card. I know change is still money, but somehow I felt sorry for her. Embarrassingly, she put the change back in her jacket as I rubbed her shoulder and grinned. "My treat." I whispered cutely. What could buying her a coffee harm?

An hour had passed and I was really impressed with her. I was surprised to see that a woman like her was really into me. She said she didn't have a significant other and I was slightly happy.

"You should call me sometime, sweetheart." I said and grinned.

"Uhh.. I don't have a phone, but you can page me." She wrote down on a napkin "59."

"Whenever you page me this number, I know you're thinking about me ;)" she said seductively and I bit my lip gently. She's so beautiful and intelligent. I'm just wondering - why has no man scooped her up yet? The question burned my mind as she stood up to leave.

"It was very nice meeting you, Tatiana."

I said as she hugged me. I inhaled her scent and I felt my knees get weak. Oh my gosh, this girl is amazing.

"Very nice to meet you too, Michael." She said as she folded the napkin with the number to page her in my hand.

"Don't forget to page." She said as she pecked my cheek. Blushing slightly, I watched her leave.

She seems really into me.. Her words seem so sincere. It felt so real to me.

Should I page her? :o

This is based on Michael Jackson's 'Chicago' c; Comment and vote please for more!!