She Said just To Give Her A Page

It was later that afternoon when I was in my studio apartment down in the deeper part of Illinois. I was laying on my couch and thinking about how my day went. Particularly, I was thinking about Tatiana. The tendrils of her curls never dropped - perfect in place. How her pink lips formed a smile every time our eyes met. It was something about her. We basically just met but we've somehow gotten to know a lot about each other from the hour we spent in the coffee shop. Somehow, I was excited.

Grabbing my pager off the desk, I stared hard at it. Should I? Naw, it's too fast. I hardly even know her.

Minutes of this caused me to actually do it. A page won't hurt. Grinning, I did like was told and paged "59."

~Tatiana's POV~

I had just finished cooking the kids dinner. Husband Jeff came behind me and held my waist as he kissed my neck. Grinning, I bit my lip and shook my ass on him.

"Stop, you'll get something started in which you can't finish ;)" I whispered as I felt him kiss my neck. Then hearing my beeper, I moved away from him cutely and told him to finish the dishes. He began and I got nervous. Somehow I knew it was Michael. Looking in my purse, I found my beeper. It showed the number "59" with his number. Sighing with anxiety, I held the beeper in my hand as I walked to the bathroom. I sent the page back, letting him know, yes, I was thinking about him too.

He seems like a very nice guy. His looks are just a plus and he seems like the type that would care for me. Getting lost in my thoughts of him, I heard the door. Putting the beeper in my pocket, I opened the door to look down at my adorable little baby girl Aaliyah who was 4 years old. I picked her up as she hugged my neck.

*Next Morning*
I fixed each child a lunch for their lunch boxes c; too cute. Opening each lunch box - Thomas the Train, Hannah Montana and Bugs Bunny. Packing them all sandwiches and chips with an orange and a juice box. All three came downstairs, one by one, lined up. Handing Aaliyah (4), Jackson (6) & Tia (7) their lunch boxes. We then headed out the door and I walked them to the bus stop.

We waited for around 2 minutes and then 'Bus 58' pulled up and my little ones got on. Blowing them kisses goodbye as the bus drove off, I then walked back into my home. Then it dawned on me - I'm going to see Michael again today. <3

~Hours Later~

It was around 3pm, the same time we met yesterday. Walking upon the streets of Chicago, I found myself walking up to the familiar coffee shop. Getting disappointed too quickly, I looked in the window to see if I spotted him. Perfect. I spotted him. Taking a deep breath, I walked in and walked to the table.

"Is this going to be our daily meet up spot?" I asked as I sat down.

Those pearl whites were very much present as he grinned at me. "Hi Tatiana. And yes, it can be."

I got excited and bit my lip. This means I'm going to see him everyday <3

But, then it dawned on me - I have a husband and three children. How would he take that? Knowing that I'm very much interested in him?

Naw, he doesn't need to know.

Comment & Vote if you liked this part!
MoonwalkForever xx